• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Organization Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

i think the organization (or whats left of them) will try to capture sora once agen to study his heart (isnt that wat they were trying to do werent they?) well other than that i also think axel will betray the rest of the org. (after following and order from the superior and after sum deep thinking) and destroy a few of the other unknowns.....................thats just mi thought thou

Nemesis

x-knight said:
i think the organization (or whats left of them) will try to capture sora once agen to study his heart (isnt that wat they were trying to do werent they?) well other than that i also think axel will betray the rest of the org. (after following and order from the superior and after sum deep thinking) and destroy a few of the other unknowns.....................thats just mi thought thou

well capture him may not be the goal. they may only want to harness the power of the heart. i thought up this crazy little theory a little bit ago, but i have just moved, so i had no net to share it.

Anyway, the reason why the Organization, in paticular Marluxia,was so intent on messing with Sora's mind, is the fact that Sora was the only other person to come back from being a heartless, much like the superior, or so i guessed, i cant remember if they ever came out and said that. So perhaps Marluxia was thinking that with a powerful heart that can rivil that of the Superior, he could take over, and make an jump from just another lacky to the leader. However, the superior caught wind of this, odds are through Axel, and set Axel to secretly screw with Marluixa and Co.'s plan. So i was thinking, Axel is what.. No.6 or so? i'll bet $ that says hes up a rank or two, thnks to his actions in the castle.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Well i think your on to something there, because i was starting to think the same thing, but I thought that I was the only to think of it, Im glad there are others out there with the same idea. I dont think the org. is a very stable group of people, and i have a feeling they will divide because the whole group is tainted.

starry_eyed_hero

RPGplaya said:
The most important thing we know about the Organization is their purpose, which is to study the heart from the info in COM.
No, we dont know that. That was never confirmed. We dont know what their purpose is. That's one of the mysteries left behind after CoM.

Spectre

i think organization is neutral, besides laurexn and marluxia. they were traitors sent to infiltraite it.

now....its hard to say what there real motive is....they dont seem to be good....but i dont think they're bad either

Nemesis

starry_eyed_hero said:
No, we dont know that. That was never confirmed. We dont know what their purpose is. That's one of the mysteries left behind after CoM.

acctually starry, im gonna agree with RPGplaya on this one. i havnt played it in awhile, and im just starting it over now, but i remember Axel saying that. Granted, once i get to it, i'll remember it for sure.

cecil the great

I don't all the Organization people in COM where traitors. Sure Marluxia and laurex seem to be traitors. Vixen didn't seem like he was, Axel did kill him under Marluxia orders, he must have disagreed with something. Vexen Im not too sure about. And the other guy(can't remember the spelling of Name) didn't really like Marluxia and thought he was stronger, he could be a traitor too.

starry_eyed_hero

cecil the great said:
I don't all the Organization people in COM where traitors. Sure Marluxia and laurex seem to be traitors. Vixen didn't seem like he was, Axel did kill him under Marluxia orders, he must have disagreed with something. Vexen Im not too sure about. And the other guy(can't remember the spelling of Name) didn't really like Marluxia and thought he was stronger, he could be a traitor too.
Why do you even mention Vexen? Vexen was the only obvious one in the group. Vexen was the only one who was in every way, still loyal to the organization. Here's how it goes:

Vexen: Very loyal.
Larxene: Disloyal.
Marluxia: Very Disloyal.
Zexion: Probably loyal.(I had some second thoughts about him)
Lexaeus: Loyal.
Axel: Who knows? (At first Axel seemed disloyal, but then the story started to unfold a lil more and they started to show that secretly he was loyal, but then remember, he did kill Vexen, a loyal member. Axel just a complete mystery right now.)

Nemesis

starry_eyed_hero said:
Why do you even mention Vexen? Vexen was the only obvious one in the group. Vexen was the only one who was in every way, still loyal to the organization. Here's how it goes:

Vexen: Very loyal.
Larxene: Disloyal.
Marluxia: Very Disloyal.
Zexion: Probably loyal.(I had some second thoughts about him)
Lexaeus: Loyal.
Axel: Who knows? (At first Axel seemed disloyal, but then the story started to unfold a lil more and they started to show that secretly he was loyal, but then remember, he did kill Vexen, a loyal member. Axel just a complete mystery right now.)

like i mentioned earlier, i think that Axel is 100% loyal, and the superior wanted Vexen dead for even contemplating working with Marluxia. Or, if Axel didnt kill Vexen, Sora would know all about Marluxia's plans. so it was Axel keeping his true intentions secret.

A

Axel89

Ummm, the superior didnt order Vexen to be killled, Marluxia did, Axel went along to make trick Marluxia into thinking that he was loyal to the rebels

One-Winged-Angel

maybe axel just wants to seem loyal to the organization, but is just trying to get on the good side of the superior but has his own malicious perposes?

#12_Larxene

maybe axel wants to get to the top and when he does he might turn on the superior and try to kill him to be able to gain control of the organization thats my thought sop dont go all crazy on me ok =D

Nemesis

#12_Larxene said:
maybe axel wants to get to the top and when he does he might turn on the superior and try to kill him to be able to gain control of the organization thats my thought sop dont go all crazy on me ok =D

lol we get alot of that here, but u find alot of it in the RHG thread.

no im not gonna flame u with " OMFG U ARE WRONG!" nonsense, but lets think about it. is he working for his own gain? yes. most definately. Is he working with the Organization? im gonna say yes, cause to me it sounds like hes serving someone else's higher plan. Will he backstab at the end? im gonna say no on that one. To me, it seems that whatever he wants, only the Superior can give him. So will he try to backstab the Superior? i dont think so. If he was truly crazy, than i would say so, but i dont think hes insane. He just loves to act that way. so will he turn? i doubt it. However, it does make sense as to why he would. Being the Power_Hungry SOB all bad guys like him are like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back