• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The NeoShadow Card?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHKoopa

Yeah thats a good deck but what about healing
It has 3 Cure cards.
And I used a different deck for leveling up on Destiny Islands. I'll be glad to post it. Though it has to have alot of CP too.
im tired of leveling up! my health and my cp are almost the same. cp is still 530. my goal is to level up to maybe about 55 or 60. and im using it (the level up) on my cp! i mean its bearly 530/800! i have low cp because when i first started the game, i always used the health level up and sleights. at about level 30 i started using cp level up! what now!
Well I'd suggest you go back and train. Its not very hard to level up there. Considering I level up almost every other battle.

Gummi Pilot

Just use 7, 8, 9, and 0 cards. Focus on attacks cards, and have a convenient amount of Cloud and Cure cards. This worked for me the whole game.

KHKoopa

Just use 7, 8, 9, and 0 cards. Focus on attacks cards, and have a convenient amount of Cloud and Cure cards. This worked for me the whole game.

That would work well. Thats what I usualy do. I guess different players have different playing styles so thats probably why after I leave traverse town I'm at Lv 15. Anyway sorry I couldnt help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back