• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The NeoShadow Card?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Amaranth

Ya, I know! That was so annoying! Especially if you were using Riku and trying to do Dark Aura (Which, of course, you NEED 3 9s to do) and they're like "ZERO! Sucker!!!" and I'm like "GAHHH!!!"

Thankfully, you could do the same thing right back at them. Otherwise that game would be having a little visit with Mr. Sledgehammer.

Hey, I just realized that I actually have a neoshadow card. don't know how I got it though. I think at the 13th floor.

keyblade39

u gotta beat a neoshadow, for darkside just use attack cards and eventually beat him, thats how i did it

u think darkside is hard?

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
ok i beat darkside but now i need help on the last riku... sorry im too lazy to make another thread about the last riku. i just beat darkside at lvl. 47 and now im fighting the last riku at lvl. 58. Any help?

Sexy Angel
I havent even beaten the last Riku yet... i hate that Riku has a set deck for each world...

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
i have the darkside card in my deck. the darkside card is where you can copy any card... im trying to use it on the last riku, but i dont know which card to copy...

p.s. i dont really know if its the last riku. im talking about the riku you fight after you beat darkside...

KHKoopa

Well for the Neoshadow can fight him after you deafeat the last Riku and Larxene and if he is the last enemy you beat in a battle you may get the card.

For Riku only have 7-9's in your desk. With a few 0's scattered arond. Have at least 1 1/4 bar of health. Have your CP around 700. Thats all I can help with him.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
man, you need to can't get neoshadow if you can't defeat DS yet. Man......sorry no ofeence but let me shout.....noob.
boo... well you seem like a n00b now, for a couple of reason.
1st you can't control yourself and you had to offend him
2nd you can't spell properly or make a good sentence
3rd you don't read posts, you rather post without checking, he has already beaten DS and now he is having trouble with the last Riku fight like a lot of people have

anyway to get back on topic use sonic rush to fight Riku and try having around 7 null cards, other then that have Cloud, cure, a few 9-8 attack cards and attack cards necessary to perform sonic rush of course

[√]Genuflect
It was hard.
I've beaten Riku IV at level 65.
I tried fighting him at lvl 50.
10 times got pwned.
Level 65 is over leveled.
You can try it at 60.
Here's one heck of a strategy:
Attack,Dodge,Get Damage,Heal!

erj31

hey stupid you need to defeat a bunce of neo shadows and to defeat dark sider card break and attack head and when his arm sitcks into the ground hammer it like crazy and you should be at lv 50 :cursing::angry:

roxasindarkness

I wouldn't use the darkside card. It's pretty much useless. Just attack him relentlessly. That's what I did, managed to win first time. But then again I had like all premium oblivion 9's in my deck.

neon6

I wouldn't use the darkside card. It's pretty much useless. Just attack him relentlessly. That's what I did, managed to win first time. But then again I had like all premium oblivion 9's in my deck.

Really? What does it do? (stupid 25 character rule)

KHKoopa

Here are my stats which I used when I beat him
Level: 51
HP: 365
CP: 800

My Deck is...
Kingdom Key 7,7,7,7,7,8,8,9,9,9,
Three Wishes 8,8,9
Pumpkin Head 9
Wishing Star 7,8,8
Olympia 9
Lady Luck 8
Oathkeeper 7
Potion 9,9
Cure 8,8,9
Kingdom Key 0
Three Wishes 0,0
Pumpkin Head 0
Kingdom Key (Premium)0
Shadow x 1
Large Body x 1

The same deck works for larxene.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Here are my stats which I used when I beat him
Level: 51
HP: 365
CP: 800

My Deck is...
Kingdom Key 7,7,7,7,7,8,8,9,9,9,
Three Wishes 8,8,9
Pumpkin Head 9
Wishing Star 7,8,8
Olympia 9
Lady Luck 8
Oathkeeper 7
Potion 9,9
Cure 8,8,9
Kingdom Key 0
Three Wishes 0,0
Pumpkin Head 0
Kingdom Key (Premium)0
Shadow x 1
Large Body x 1

The same deck works for larxene.

Yeah thats a good deck but what about healing, also with most bosses number 1 rule PACK LOADS OF CLOUD CARDS, it may take a while to get loads but believe me its worth it, have about 6 and stack them together so oyu get omnislash, also pack a few high level elixers, i know a lot of cp but i have a lot of premium cards and i lose a lot of clouds cuz of stacking so it REALLY helps

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
im tired of leveling up! my health and my cp are almost the same. cp is still 530. my goal is to level up to maybe about 55 or 60. and im using it (the level up) on my cp! i mean its bearly 530/800! i have low cp because when i first started the game, i always used the health level up and sleights. at about level 30 i started using cp level up! what now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back