• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The NeoShadow Card?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Where can you get the NeoShadow card? I really need it! Please! I wanna use it on Darkside. Thanks!

P.S. Any info on how to beat Darkside? Thanks...

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
yeah... the duration is the WHOLE battle... the opponents health just goes down slowly while you just relax and dodge some moves! Cool, isnt it?

To beat darkside, you must be able to not only to break his attacks, but to also injure him severely. My advice is to level up.

I

The Show Must Go On
Yeah, if you're still on Destiny Islands, there's no way you could have a NeoShadow card in order to fight Darkside. I don't remember seeing NeoShadows until the Castle Oblivion floor.

Black Amaranth

That's true, you can't get it until Floor 13.
For Darkside, I would suggest Wight Knight (Float) from HalloweenTown, Search Ghost (Drain) from Monstro/HalloweenTown/Atlantica, and Pirate (All Zeros) from Neverland. There are other very useful ones, but I think these are good choices.

Another tactic I use for Darkside (And everything else >_<) is to gather as many Cloud cards as you can (I have about 30) and create a deck using only those, as well as Cure cards (at least 3), Ethers/ Mega-Ethers and Crescendo (Summon Boost) enemy cards. (Keep in mind that you can't use your Cure cards while Summon Boost is equipped) Then use Omnislash repeatedly on your enemies. Cheap, but effective. (It can also be useful to have Riku Replica's and/or Marluxia's card for this method. Though you won't have Marluxia's for fighting Darkside, and I'm not sure when you get Riku's.)

Hint for getting enemy cards: First, use either an Almighty Darkness, Teeming Darkness, or Looming Darkness card for the room. When you enter, DO NOT fight all the battles. Instead, fight ONLY the battles that have the enemy you are searching for, and always leave that enemy as the last one you kill. Run away from all other battles before killing anything. You should probably run away from 3/4 of the battles you enter. For some reason, this seems to increase you chances of finding an enemy card. (At least according to my experiences.This comes from hours of work as I attempt to complete the Journal.)

Hope that was some help! ^_^

roxasindarkness

I didn't think Darkside was that hard, I thought Larxene was a pain the ass though.

I didn't even realize there was a NeoShadow card lol

roxasindarkness

Riku was quite hard, but the thing that pissed me off about Larxene, was that she kept cornering me to the side and scratching the hell out of me.

Black Amaranth

Riku was quite hard, but the thing that pissed me off about Larxene, was that she kept cornering me to the side and scratching the hell out of me.

Yeah, I guess she did that to me a couple times. But, if you read my earlier post, you'll know I just use Cloud to kill everything. ^_^

The problem is when they cardbreak you...

roxasindarkness

Yeah espesically when you have like 27 in card value, and it's like Omnislash or something you are thinking, "Right I am gunna kick some ass now!" Then they use a 0 card just when the attack starts. I hate that most about the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back