• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mysterious Hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

Story:

"Life is a growing field in the bright days of the sun and land's days brighten and become new, but our days have no change", these words are the only thing the people in the lands of Shrikohl, known as Shriks, can say with contingency. The Shriks small kingdom that was floursihing with cities is becoming large ruins by continuos fighting with the Kittroas, powerful warrior islanders who have the power and force of thousands of men, but also have frightening other worldly skills such as the ability to use the will of a flame without possessing it in their hands, or something as intimidating as controlling the sea's waves. In most ways, the Shriks never expected they would be the ones to come under an attack from such a mighty people, their great snowy mountain peaks and leagues of bitter cold, and unwelcoming harsh, dark and icy lands surrounding their fertile grasslands seemd like a barrier against the unfair world, but when the Kittroas came everything they believed about their safety was proven false. When the Kittroas first came to the Shridkohl land, they showed themselves as weak, unintelligent, wanderers on small sail boats from an island they called Krito, they explained they were simply searching for others in the world, and without much thought to the situation the Shriks acceptd the words from the newcomers. This was obviously a false conception of a clever, and powerful warrior people, wishing to retrieve land through brute force. Under the constant raids by the Kittroas the people are rapidly losing the will to live in their land, and are fleeing to the far north, away from their kingdom to make their own territories. Angered by the situation he is trapped in, he gave his best sea men death because of his astonishing orders to find the island kingdom where the Kittroas lived. Now with so many failures the hierarchy are giving up, the believe they have lost their beautiful land, but the happening of thir survival is not gone yet. With the mercy of a wise dead 400 year old cleric who visioned the destruction of their society, and he created a great magic gem whose power could only be unlocked by four Shriks vested with a knowledge of the stone that is unknown to them. This may be the only thing that could save the kingdom of Shrikohl, but if the vested ones misuse this power it could destroy the kingdom if Shrikohl.

Cities:

Nijek
Linel
Azoal
Dukele
Velozer
Kipona
Roalem
Chivakew

Rules:
No Godmoding
No Powerplaying
Being illiterate is considered an annoyance, and may affect the liikeliness of you being in this rp, even considering how awful this story is.
No One liners for any post.
Do not follow the trends of others, by making a character every personality that others love, but also an opposite of that personality, it is childish in a minor way.

Follow the template created
Do not make your character under 16 years of age.

The Vested four:

Ones with less importance as the four:

Template:

Name:
City of Birth:
Weapons:
Facial apppearance:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:

(I will list my template, but I'm not that eager right now to list it right away. I feel like I'm almost asleep, or I might simply be tired by the outrageous heat in my house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back