• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "My Life Sucks" Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

You can join if you think you life sucks. Give me a reason. Here's mine:

My friend lost his girlfriend and cuts up his hand about it and he only told me which gives me a lot of pressure. My other friend is having girlfriend problems to and I think that girl likes me. And, my Grandma's in the hospital.

Your turn!

Strifentine

Awards
I suppose I'll join. Let me see... why my life SUCKS... (I'm going to rant like crazy about my personal life now... so um... bear with me...?)

1. Relationships: Oh dear god, I've been through a lot of crap in my recent relationships. I got asked out by a friend of mine (Let's call him Fred) back in early November... and it was alright, but I really wasn't attracted to him and I felt kinda guilty for agreeing to go out with him. When our mutual friend (Let's call her Vivi -female) heard about this, became very angry with Fred, saying that our "relationship" was only part of the problem. (I believe it to be otherwise *coughjealousycough* but whatever). We both agreed to break up after that. Two weeks later I was very depressed, and I needed to cry on Vivi's shoulder. I left my art class for about an hour and just sat by her and cried. (I think this makes me emo... right?) She was so kind to me. She just let me cry it out on her shoulder, which is what I needed to do. I needed to get it out of me. I love her for it. During that time she had made me a mural/poem, and I can't remember exactly what it said, but it was one of the sweetest/romantic things I'd ever gotten. She asked me out after that, which made me happy because I care/love her so much. After that she would let me cry on her shoulder whenever I needed to. (About 3 other times T_T) We had dated for about 2 months and then we both kinda decided to date another guy (We'll call this one Ron xD). It started out okay- I was more comfortable in a 3-way relationship, as I knew that 2 people loved me. Also, it was more comfortable b/c I could get away with not saying anything (I'm very very shy). But eventually the jealousy overtook Vivi and I. (Vivi mostly though.) She was avoiding me at school, and it was terrible. I know it sounds really corny, but I really couldn't survive without her. She was, literally, my rock. I talked to her, and we both broke up with Ron after that. We're still dating now, and I still kinda have feelings for Ron. Grr. It makes me mad at myself. GRR. But yes, all of this drama has caused me a lot of stress. I've cried during class a total of 5 or 6 times. And I'm not kidding. I've had to leave class twice. The other times have been at lunch (luckily) with Vivi.
  2. School: I have 4 AP classes this year (AP Chemistry/Spanish/Euro His./Calculus), and I'm cracking under all the pressure. I've failed a class for the first time in my life. It's putting so much pressure on me that I've become depressed, which makes it even harder to get the willpower to do my homework.
  3. Family: My mom and I agreed to live with my Grandma (at her request) in order to take care of her. Unfortunately, she is an alcoholic. She had to go to the hospital once for her liver and about 2 weeks after she got back she started drinking again. If we (my mom and I) ever tried to take the stuff away from her, she would yell and even become violent. It was really bad once. She came into my mom's room and started yelling at her for no reason. (She wanted the T.V. remote or something...) She fell over and thought my mom had pushed her (My mom had just got up out of the bed). She became enraged at that point and started to bite my mom. I was really scared, so I called 9-11. My grandmother was arrested. She got back the next day, and a week after that there was another incident. We had to barricade ourselves in Mom's room. She had attacked my mom earlier (I was at school). God. She was arrested again, this time for a week. Good lord. Finally, after that she gotr back from that, she stayed sober, and things have been better.
    Also, about my father... I don't even have a relationship with him. He never calls me, and I don't call him. It's just non-existant. My mom is the best though. She's always there for me. I love her alot.
    And my other grandmother... god... she is so mean... she treats me mom like dirt, and me like I'm a precious jewel. It makes me sooo mad. It's such bull. Grr.
  4. Friends: I've never really had many friends in my life. This year has been quite different. I actually have friends this year. However, this has had a negative effect on my life. It makes me more focused on my social life and less focused on my school work. It's like I'm making up for the past years of my life which have been relatively low on friends. (I've always had a friend or two, just not a lot of them...)
  5. Money: Gah, I'm not the richest person in the world. I'm really scared about how I'm going to pay for my college if I don't get a scholarship.
OMFG End rant.​
Sorry, I just needed to get this out of my system. xP

Last edited:

Nobodys Angel

Meh, I'll join. My granmmy has stage 4 cancer(uncureable i think), my bestfriend of six years ditched me for my other best friend(also hers; also ditched me) six six months, my grades are dieing quickly. And I am the only hated person who is truly hated by almost all, the others barely notice me, and I am called: "retard" "lesbo"(even though I'm straight) and "retarded lesbo".

The Dark Destiny

You can join if you think you life sucks. Give me a reason. Here's mine:

My friend lost his girlfriend and cuts up his hand about it and he only told me which gives me a lot of pressure. My other friend is having girlfriend problems to and I think that girl likes me. And, my Grandma's in the hospital.

Your turn!

My life sucks because I broke down and came back to this hellhole known as KHInsider.

Also, I think FML.com beat you to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back