• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most stupidest order member you've seen in kh2 vids and pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The most stupidest org. member you've seen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
My vote goes to Luxord. He fights with a stupid card! How are supposed to kill someone with a "card"?! He may seem wise and has lots of expirence but fighting with a card does'nt seem right. ( I agree, Demyx is gay)

Chosenoneknuckles

soccer_stalker said:
gezze, so now a person is stupid because they are/looklike gay? I have to say xaldin, well because he is ugly

ditto dude, the rest of u are just werid in ur answers!

i'll say Xaldin too, cos Leaxeus is dead already

Legato_Blue

why are you guys so homophobic? i have gay friends right here... they are like uber offended... jk but i do have gay friends

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Ohh yeah demyx looks so gay, will you peole just shut up and stop acting like youre in uniforms. By this i mean be a leader not a follower, i mean one person says the guy is gay, which may i add we have no proof of whatsoever youre just being judgemntal ' & after that like the rest of you said "ohh since he said it i think hes gay now dudes.". Also how is a guitar a gay weapon, if nothink else the regular keblade (kingdom key) is gay. Must i point out that its not SHARP. At least his guitar is sharp along with luxords cards which are probably big for sheilds & he throws the others at you to cut you down to size. Also the question of it is not if the person is gay you homophobics it was which was stupidest which is horrible grammer. So this is all spam in this but i vote for xaldin because i belive he'll be annoying in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back