• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Middle Road.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Good or Bad?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Okay I just thought of this theory so it may have a couple of glitches, so here it goes....... Okay in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories near the end of the game Riku and Mikey are talking to Diz.... Diz asks Riku what path he will take; the path to Light or Darkness.. Riku decides to take neither, which would be the road to Twilight or Dawn which ever you would like it to be. Now say that those roads lead to somewhere.

Light- To Disney Castle. (Which Mikey Mouse was King).
kh65.jpg

Twilight- To Twilight Twon. (A road between Darkness and Light).
kingdom-hearts-ii-200405100950200.jpg

Darkness- To the world of Deep Dive. (A very dark place from trailers we have seen).
ddintro.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what I'm saing is what if each road leads to these worlds, and since Riku took the middle path (The road to Twilight) when he get there he meets The BHK, which will lead to questions wich will lead to The BHK talking to Namie were She will ask him to help her protect Sora from the 13TH order where he will join Diz in getting rid of the 13TH order and by doing so he will be able to get closer to Sora to help him.

Dont flame me, I only want to hear what you have to say.

P.S. Go to http://www.deathsvertigo.com/deepdive/deepdive.html if deep dive picture dosent show. If other pictures do not show I am sorry because I got the other to from my personal Kingdom Hearts 2 pictures.

cloud@omnislash

Don't worry too much about ppl who disagree because unless it comes straight from Nomura's mouth its false.
I don't think the light takes you to the disney castle even though it could because it is where light first appeared but besides that i think your right.
The only other thing is why is BHK trying to help sora that is what we can't really explain.

cloud@omnislash

The light does take you to Disney Castle probably but who has ever been in the door of light....I always thought that was another version of Kingdom Hearts or something like true paradise.
Anyway I think ppl get confused about where the roads lead because yeah twilight town might be the world you first come to but that's not the only specific world.
And ppl need to stop using the term world of light, darkness, etc.
It makes things a bit confusing....because if they are seperate how can you visit other worlds we have previously been to?
Do you travel down the same road that you used to get there or what?

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
I´ve been saying this for years!
But who ever listens...

Anyway, I think the same exept that there are worlds for it insad:
Darkness: DD
Twilight: Twilight town
Ligth: Destiny islands or something...
Present: DI or HB or something...

And the road thingy... I think he ment powers, ...like
Sra using the power of light or dark Riku using the power of darkness...

sinharvest_angel

dont spam, hmm if thats true, and if each path takes u to a diff place, and disney is the light, then that must be where the door of light must be, this may sound of topic, but u know when donald and goofy was leaving Disney castle, and donlad said "daisy can u take care of the-" and dasiy said "of course u be careful now" maybe he meant the door of light (that donald question was a thread a long tome ago, so dont give me credit)

sora_123

dont spam, hmm if thats true, and if each path takes u to a diff place, and disney is the light, then that must be where the door of light must be, this may sound of topic, but u know when donald and goofy was leaving Disney castle, and donlad said "daisy can u take care of the-" and dasiy said "of course u be careful now" maybe he meant the door of light (that donald question was a thread a long tome ago, so dont give me credit)
perhaps, but i thought he meant take care of the..... queen, who else but minnie, i doubt that donald or goofy new about the world or light, darkness, or the world in between, so i disagree.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Quote:
perhaps, but i thought he meant take care of the..... queen, who else but minnie, i doubt that donald or goofy new about the world or light, darkness, or the world in between, so i disagree.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Okay Donald woundnt ask dasy to protect minnie because if my memory is correct, then i remember minnie standing right next to Dasy.

Flaming Axel

i always thought the door to the light was on Destiny Island because when you fight Ansem at the end of KH the world is destroyed and you are at the door and that might be where Destiny Island got its name maybe they named it that because it had an important destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back