• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Meanst thing you've ever done

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lezx

i swear i did this i grabed some grass and put it in a little bag and threw it at my friend ad scramed " hes selling weed !!! " and he got suspended for like 3 weeks but ive never saw him again till the last day of school aoutside and he jumped me with like 4 other dudes and beted the crap ut of me

S

Solariia

lezx said:
i swear i did this i grabed some grass and put it in a little bag and threw it at my friend ad scramed " hes selling weed !!! " and he got suspended for like 3 weeks but ive never saw him again till the last day of school aoutside and he jumped me with like 4 other dudes and beted the crap ut of me
Revenge is a b*tch:D

Soras1_anOnly

- In elementry I told some girl to pour bubbles in my friends hair for some reason, and she actually did it. And I acted innocent and didn't get in trouble, and my friend belived I had nothing to do with it but my friend was forever PO.ed at the girl who did it.... I feel bad now lol.

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
\I think the meanest thing i did was hit baseballplayer in the balls and hitting this other guy in the balls with a frisbee

laath

lezx said:

Your the biggest piece of crap ever. Schools aren't stupid enough to think grass is weed... They don't even look the same. Now stop lying.

Well, I've done too many mean things to actually name one. Lost count.

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
lezx said:
i dont even think weed is green or yellow

A

Audo

I havent really done anything mean i can think of but my friend has. My friend killed my other friends rabit by hanging it and then pulling it up by the leash choking it and then it died.

DarkMoonstone

The meanist thing i ever did was kick my cousin in the shins so he dell flat on his face. All because he pisssed me off.
And to make it even better his mom found out and made him call me and a pologise to me for getting me mad and all i said was ok.
i am so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back