• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Manifest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Lets try again, EE. You know what't going on, so do I, I don't need to rewrite everything I said again. Do you want to make the first post?

T

Tyler Durden

Absolutely not. I detest making the first post. The pressure just kills me. =(

[Font= "Garamond"]Name: Caelestis
Race: Ilradian
Homeworld: Astral Plane
Allegiance: Aesthetics, Justice

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 168 lbs.
Complexion: Fair
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Gold
Hair: White
Distinguishing Features: The lack of any scars or imperfections on his skin; his golden eyes.

Relations:
Parents: Andrea Klement, Michael Klement (deceased)
Siblings: None
Children: Vashanon (deceased)
Spouse(s): None

Clothing: Caelestis wears clothes that are sensible and fashionable. Supple, golden leather pants complement the similarly colored leather jacket and white cotton shirt. He also wears a necklace with a single, stylized platinum rose as its adornment, and a ring that is little more than a silver band. When forced into physical combat on a massive scale, Caelestis wears armor that is flowing and flexible, affording a minimum protection and maximum mobility; this armor does not include a helmet, as Caelestis rarely wears one.

Temperament: Caelestis is cold, immovable, compassionate, flighty, and steadfast. These seem to be contradicting traits, but Cael has learned great self control through his many years as one of the Judges, controlling his natural emotions with almost supernatural self control. At times these displays of emotions come through, and at that point Cael has been known to become a slaughterer, a fornicator, and a desolate being that separated himself from the world.

Aesthetics
Swordplay
Literature
Chicken

Dislikes:
Chaos
Cowardice
Ugliness
Destruction of knowledge
Ignorance

Armaments: Caelestis carries with him always the twin swords called Evenstar and Morningstar. They are perfectly identical longswords, with blades being roughly three feet in length. He has trained in how to use these simultaneously, suffering no penalties while doing so. As the Judge of Ilradia, he also possesses a crystal ball that allows him to make rulings on any plane, if any rules are being broken. These rules are kept in the Codex, and are identical to the rules of the Role Playing section and KHInsider in general.

Powers:

Mild: Control over fire and electricity, meaning that he can manipulate them in any way that he sees fit. He cannot create electricity spontaneously, but he can use the friction of anything to make small bits of static electricity and make them larger using his power.

Mid-Tier: As mentioned above, as well as the ability to shift the shape of anything that was created through natural processes. He cannot change other characters; their willpower can stop this ability from working on them and them alone.

Powerful: As above, except that the control over electricity and fire has evolved into the ability to control the natural energies of the Omniverse, including the ability to open small pockets of Chaos energy; he has no control over the energy itself, but he can contain it. He also has the ability to teleport and shift planes at will.

Judge: Acting through his position as Judge, Caelestis can stop and win any battle where the rules are being broken. Typically this means that he will give warnings first, but in gross circumstances he can use any abilities necessary to stop a battle from taking place. Will not be used unless absolutely necessary, and only after a meeting of the Judges Council.

History: Caelestis was born to a family on Earth, a couple that had just been married for three months when the pregnancy made itself known with a large bump in the mother’s stomach. After going to the doctor’s, they discovered that the child could not be ‘taken care of’, because the child was beyond the legal age limit. The family split up, with the mother going through labor with absolutely no one to hold her hand, or to hold the baby when her arms became tired.

After leaving the hospital, the mother went through a serious bout of post-partum depression, leaving Cael un-fed and malnurtured for days on end. Eventually she took a knife to the child’s throat, thinking that the blade would end the child’s crying.

It did.

She killed Cael that day, sending his spirit to a different place. This place was Ilradia; the land where fantasies come true, and nightmares are more than just chemical reactions in the brain. Caelestis was born again to an Elf called Gaemaynt, and he was raised as if he was her son. This Elven mother was a much better one than Andrea, the human; she fed Cael every single day, stayed up with him each night, and didn’t once raise her voice at him.

When he was five years old, Cael realized that he was bigger than most of the other children. Whenever they wrestled or fought, Cael was almost always the victor. Soon, the other children didn’t want to play with him at all, and Cael was forced to entertain himself with nature, looking at the natural beauty of his surroundings. If there was a single raindrop on a leaf above him, Caelestis was take a mental picture of it. Throughout the years this fascination grew, and he began to create paintings based upon his mental pictures.

This curiosity reached its peak at the age of fifteen; Caelestis had witnessed the murder of his mother, and instead of crying or screaming right away, he painted the scene in magnificent surrealism, leaving his mother untouched until the piece was finished. As soon as he realized what was happening, Cael ripped the painting to shreds and created a funeral pyre for his mother. Her ashes would be used to fertilize the forest, just as she had always wanted it.

Staring into the flames, Caelestis immediately went searching for the one that had killed his mother. The search took him through the desert, forest, and plains of Ilradia, and soon he had traversed the whole thing’s surface. Along the way he met Taekumae, a warrior that was legendary for his skills with both blade and magic. The two delved deep into the Eymunt Depths, otherwise known as the Gap of Dragons. There, the two of them encountered beasts and peoples both terrifying and magnificent; sometimes both. Here it was that Cael perfected the art of fighting with two weapons, using his two long swords to great effect.

It was also here that Caelestis would become the Judge of Ilradia.

Deep within the Eymunt Depths, the pair came upon a dragon that was called simply Limelight. Asking the dragon of what it could tell them, they were told that Limelight could see into the future, and speak of the destiny of any living being. Asking the dragon their destinies, Caelestis was told:

“You shall become one of great power, and you shall be alone,” simply. Stepping back, Cael allowed Taekumae to ask the dragon what his future would be. The dragon snorted, little flames leaping from its nostrils.

“What future?” was all that the dragon would reply. In a rage, Taekumae challenged Cael and won, believing that this meant Cael’s future would be his. Standing over the body, Taekumae had just begun to read the last rites and send Cael’s soul on its way when Limelight attacked, banishing Taekumae to the far-off Calunteea Island, where all of those that have committed cardinal sins are sent. He eventually left and became known as the Battle Muse, but that is a different story.

As for Caelestis, the dragon Limelight restore life to the teen-ager, but at great cost. Cael’s hair and eyes were permanently changed, and he had to accept becoming the Judge of Ilradia, a job that had been left vacant for many years. Thinking that anything would be better than death, Cael accepted the job and left the Gap of Dragons, wandering through the entire countryside and coming to Jackenrei City, a city that was supposedly full of grandeur. Unfortunately, it is also a city that thrives on criminal activities.

Each time Cael noticed sales of Ellumin Root (named for the bright creatures that attacked human settlements) he was forced to step in, turning the criminals in to the local authorities. After a time, he realized that this wasn’t from some sense of justice; this was an actual obligation. Traveling back through the Gap of Dragons, Cael looked for someone that could undo what had already happened.

He was laughed at, mocked.

Leaving the Gap with a whole bunch of dead dragons, Cael descended farther, deeper. There he found the demons that could surely make everything okay, for another price. Here it was that Cael found Damien Elraith, a hero and villain that had lived through infamy. The Elratu made the compulsion to uphold the Laws defined by the Codex voluntary, but there was a terrible price attached: Damien would be allowed to live in Cael’s body, for at least part of the time.

Needless to say, Caelestis accepted.

He now travels around the Omniverse, hoping to find things of great beauty whilst upholding his promise to become the Judge of Ilradia. Indeed, he was the leader of all Judges.

Power, Limelight said.

Power, Caelestis had.

Power.

[/Font]

I will be using the mid-tier abilities for this battle. If I use any powers above that or powers that are not required to be used as a moderator (deleting spam, double posts, etc.) I automatically forfeit.

Any questions?

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I am The Manifest, I can be whatever I want. If I want to be a rock, I can be a rock, if I want to be an entire planet, I can be an entire planet. I'm king of the Omniverse, I can rule anything, I can rule everything, but what will it take to make the sad people of the Omniverse bow before me I wonder? I should take a trip to the physical plane soon, I haven't been in awhile, I'm sure the people of the Omniverse will begin to bow before my rule if I were present more often that usual.

Well, lets see, that's a neat train, but why is it empty? I don't really care, I'll just get on. Ah, yes, this is nice, being human is always a fun experience, especially when I get to absorb the atmosphere of these great cities. The train has stopped, I think I'll pay my people a visit. There are so many of them out here in the streets, they just keep walking...I wonder why nobody has acknowledged me yet.

"People of the Omniverse, your king is here! Bow before me and I shall reward you!"
"Shut yo bitch ass up"

What? How dare he speak to his king like that, does he know who he is speaking to?

"Hey! Don't speak to your king that way boy or you'll be enslaved!"
"What? Excuse me nigga, slavery is ova nigga, I'll beat yo ass if you keep talkin like that you white bitch!"

I really think he doesn't know, either way, he's angered me. I am now fire, I'd like to see him talk like that with the wrath of my flames burning him. As I lit him on fire, my people scattered in fear and a very annoying siren could be heard wailing in the distance.

"No! My people...please don't fear me..."

Sigh.

OoC: Opening posts are annoying.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
The only reason he spoke like that was to emphasize the location and time setting. If you desire, I'll change it to something more appropriate.

EDIT: Lets cancel this, I'd like to focus on the heaven and war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back