• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the man who does not belong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I do not belong here, yet here i am.

the only reason i found this site was through searching for Einhander soundtracks. ironically, it took me a few weeks to figure out this was a kingdom hearts site.

I have never once played the games, but i am interested in the storyline and characters and stuff, which is highly unusual for me

when i was young, i always predicted Disney characters and Anime style ( Final fantasy, no less) characters would combine and try to take over the world, since most people like one or the other. not to many years later, look what happens,:toungesmile:

I've never been a big fan of disney, and until recently i wouldn't even touch anything that was "anime" or "manga" simply because most of it irratates me most of the time ( although recently i'll give credit to r a few things i have seen that don't. ) My friends have gotten me to read that manga, Chobits. It was alright i guess, although i still think the robot should have been destroyed. robot love should never, ever happen. when that does, its the end of the freakin world.

thirdly, while i do have a Playstation 2, i don't really play it (both because i liked few games and because the thing is in the bioharazrd area known as my sister's room). Ever since Halo, i've been an Xbox guy ( although i am generally open to other systems).

finally, the games i play are almost the opposite of this. I'm definitely more of a modern/futuristic FPS/RTS kind of guy. You'll see me play Halo, Medal of honor, Command and Conquer games, all of that. I also play alot of flight simulators.

for some reason though this game has caught my interest, possibly because the heartless seem like the next nazi, you know? and they are kinda like the flood

so now you have Flood Nazis. if only i had a machine gun and my own kind of character for this game.

so yeah, if i have no clue what i'm talking about, don't be surprised.

Back