• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

??? The Man behind the key:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vashblueeyes

Well the more questions I try to answer the more Nomura throws at boat willy heck i cant answer that one and clouds new duds. Well remember An Ansem Report that mickey and Ansem were talking about the keyblade..."Power either to save or destroy a world".To save a world you lock it and to destroy you unlock it and let the heartless come in....now So there is someone who first came before sora in a report in ansem 5 or 6 i think so there there is one other before sora see makes sense.... Now about something axel said... wait larxene said why are you so interested in him axel blah blah blah... axel:he became a heartless but came back to being a human surely only one other person has done that so yeah could be the one before sora so pls this is a theory dont flame me iam only new. Yeah the clouds new clouthequestion ill say something on that... for marketing perpouses to act as another scheme for us to be buying that advent children thing (they dont have to do that still i ll buy it but hay cloud look cool) but seriously I think nomura may try to tie that change of outfit to the story.

vashblueeyes

Wait that didnt make sense at all not even to me!!! To sum it all up there must be a keyblade weilder before sora... And perhaps he is the one axel was talking about ,the one who also became a heartless but change back to a human just like sora... now when some one becomes a heartless (sora said this to beast in a kh2 post find it its comfirmed and in here somewhere view the news I think its still there...) a nobody is born ... and the organizations are nobodies special but yes there exactly the same as sora there nobodies (maybe thats why they wear those black hoods hehe ^_^) and axel was saying something that sora is practicaly one of them... well now maybe the glowing eyed unknown or someone from the org is actually the keyblader before sora (except riku k). Makes sense to me now at least well iam not going to say iam a noob pls dont flame me anymore ill stand up to these theories ill fight for my opinions... and i got evidence to back them up perhaps not enough but i try ok criticize and put me down fine... (I learn from those and I learn from you guys so i can make better theories and stuff next time i post hey crictics out there thnx).

NJMIgnatio

Hey, interesting theory. However, I'm havin' a bit of difficulty understanding what your trying to purport. The parts I understand, though, I agree with a 100 percent. I am impressed. G/J!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah that is nice i thought that there was a thing like the one to bring destruction to the worlds! meaning that it has happened before and the one that will bring order to the worlds!which has happened before, therefore there might have been a fight and the one that brought order won so he brought back the worlds that were lost.

surfer1593

bravo that was the best theory i heard on this site keep up the good work but don't double post

grant

I think cloud's costume is different because... you know... what they said and some rumors that vincent might have a cameo so maybe they changed clouds costume because of that... i do not know if this is true though

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
good theory, makes alot of sense, could be true or not! who knows, we wait until Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out, and if it does in America and Japan, i am not coming on the forums because people will post about it! :( and that spoils it for every europe player like my self!

ur-vile

Awards
I really think Axel is the shell of a previous keyblade weilder. Guess we'll find out soon enough

vashblueeyes

Stop reading this hehe i got something better... Mickey has lost his heart...yup...no joke... clothes does matter...there are four keyblades now, Me thinks perhaps 5 but maybe the other one is just pure energy I think... and when Ansem refers to the word "world" it means two things... a planet a basis for theories and a lesser used term... universe or planet... read my new post The mouse,the clothes,thekey and the worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back