• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost Two = Oathkeeper and Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

yeh....

i bet they are

cuz that would be the lost two keyblades left over from the secret video...

maybe.....it goes better with my "The Chasers are..." theory, but since no one responded to that...

THEORY

The Chasers are after the keyblade wielders, all of them, trying to end the "chaos" and "prosperity" and neutrally safegaurd the worlds. They deposit the retrieved keyblades in the "keyblade graveyard", allowing for ONE keyblade master from each world to keep order in it, just as Nomura says that each of the keblades Mickey, Sora, and Riku have BELONG in the dark, light, and in-between worlds:

the in-between, light, dark, present (i still don't know what the "present" refers to, it's where Ansem's heartless went when it was born, and it's not the light, dark, or in-between...what's left?)

"The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. "

The lost two, much like how Roxas them, are Oblivion and Oathkeeper - the weapons of a unaffiliated nobody - and are theorized here to be the weapons of Xehanort.

In the beginning of KH2, also, when Xemnas first speaks to Sora, he says how it would be much better for such a marvelous weapon to be in more capable hands...perhaps his own...
ooo

this is not a spoiler, its almost all speculation, or from the s.a.r.s

zephyrweapon

I kinda think the Chasers are like Sephy and Cloud. Would make things interesting. Creatures who are a reflection of the darkness within one's own heart. Not a heartless, not a nobody...but instead more or less a mirror.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
zephyrweapon said:
I kinda think the Chasers are like Sephy and Cloud. Would make things interesting. Creatures who are a reflection of the darkness within one's own heart. Not a heartless, not a nobody...but instead more or less a mirror.

Nah, Final Fantasy characters wouldn't be that important in the game, so they can't be. They are completely new people.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I though in that in KHIII would be about soul now.Cause you see we have see about heart (Heartless) in the first game then in kh2 is about body (Nobody) now I think it would be about soul and keyblade should that be in KHIII??? But I think of course in those secret word in the secret movie say about keyblade but I just wonder would there be anything about soul or have we???

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Lilly said:
I though in that in KHIII would be about soul now.Cause you see we have see about heart (Heartless) in the first game then in kh2 is about body (Nobody) now I think it would be about soul and keyblade should that be in KHIII??? But I think of course in those secret word in the secret movie say about keyblade but I just wonder would there be anything about soul or have we???

No, I think it is about the keyblade. KH2 was about the soul too, and I don't think most people realise it. Nobodies are made out of Body and Soul. That is how they are able to think and work towards a goal.

Final Dive Sora

well i think that an oathkeeeper chooses its owner after he made a an oath to someone he loved like roxas he made a promise to see namanie again so this is why he got to wield the oathkeeper and oblivion chooses its weilder when he has went through mysteries and darkness this is why roxas has the oblivion same case with sora after he became a heartless he found oblivion in the hallow bastion castle and when he made an oath to kairi that he would come back oathkeeper choose sora.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Twilight said:
yeh....

i bet they are

maybe.....it goes better with my "The Chasers are..." theory, but since no one responded to that...

THEORY

The Chasers are after the keyblade wielders, all of them, trying to end the "chaos" and "prosperity" and neutrally safegaurd the worlds. They deposit the retrieved keyblades in the "keyblade graveyard", allowing for ONE keyblade master from each world to keep order in it, just as Nomura says that each of the keblades Mickey, Sora, and Riku have BELONG in the dark, light, and in-between worlds:

the in-between, light, dark, present (i still don't know what the "present" refers to, it's where Ansem's heartless went when it was born, and it's not the light, dark, or in-between...what's left?)

"The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. "

The lost two, much like how Roxas them, are Oblivion and Oathkeeper - the weapons of a unaffiliated nobody - and are theorized here to be the weapons of Xehanort.

In the beginning of KH2, also, when Xemnas first speaks to Sora, he says how it would be much better for such a marvelous weapon to be in more capable hands...perhaps his own...
ooo

Well the part about the chasers trying to get the keyblade wieldersi don't think is true.Because you see Kingdom Key and the other two.So that means they had toget sora and i don't think they did but they could of the rest i think is mostly good well kinda we really don't know what will happen until we see more stuff and the game comes out.

pokeman54

Twilight said:
yeh....

i bet they are

THEORY

ooo

if they deposit the keyblades in that world, then why do the trio take out the keyblades from the ground?

Twilight

well, like i said, the Chasers must USE keyblades to defeat keybladers....
hence the reason each one needs a keyblade to do it's work, or maybe they just pick one up when they go to get a keyblade to deposit

I GOT IT FROM MY MIND LOL

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
yeh....

i bet they are

By that, do you mean that they were the only two Keyblades not in the secret ending, because I only remember being able to recognize the Fenrir. A lot of Keyblades weren't there.

well i think that an oathkeeeper chooses its owner after he made a an oath to someone he loved like roxas he made a promise to see namanie again so this is why he got to wield the oathkeeper and oblivion chooses its weilder when he has went through mysteries and darkness this is why roxas has the oblivion same case with sora after he became a heartless he found oblivion in the hallow bastion castle and when he made an oath to kairi that he would come back oathkeeper choose sora.

Roxas weilded the Oathkeeper before ever meeting Namine.

Twilight

yes, true, but for an unknown reason....why was he able to summon two keyblades?

pokeman54

Twilight said:
well, like i said, the Chasers must USE keyblades to defeat keybladers....
hence the reason each one needs a keyblade to do it's work, or maybe they just pick one up when they go to get a keyblade to deposit

I GOT IT FROM MY MIND LOL

ya don't need a keyblade to defeat a keyblade master...sephiroth, the organization, even riku could do it without a keyblade...besides those three already had keyblades of their own in the video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back