• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Little Coffee Shop of Horrors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
ooc:I was inspired to make this rp by my hero Tim Burton and his twisted but amazing book of poetry called "The Meloncholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories."

This is a story, about a whole building full of individuals how were shund from society to one little place that was built for people just like them. It is a little cafe called The Little Cafe of Horrors. It is called that just to let the "normal" people not to enter and to let the "Individuals" know they have a home to go to.It is more than just a coffee shop above and below the shop, are dozens of rooms for the "Others", as everyone on the outside calls them. Some want to strike back at society for treating them like crap, others just want to...live feeling normal in there little Coffe Shop of Horrors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules
1. No PPlaying
2. No GModing
3. Romance pg-13
4. language, same as romance
5. don't kill your fellow brethren
6. Please actually rp if you post a template
7. post "the others" saying you read the rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Template:
Name:
Name given to by the "Normals":
Your "Deformaty":
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance(preferably a description):

Sorry for my spelling...if there is anything wrong with it I'm not all that together right now....I'll post my template later..if other people join.

-Axel-

Name: Crispy
Name given to by the "Normals": Sean Jackson... (Lamest name EVAR)
Your "Deformaty": Burnt when he was young, Sean's entire body became deformed and "crispy".
Personality: Wierd, cheerful, optimistic
Bio: When he was fifteen, he was trapped inside of a burning building. Although he survived, his appearence changed drastically and he was never the same again. Sick of the "normals" staring at him and muttering behind his back, Crispy covered his entire body in bandages and eventually found the Coffee Shop.
Appearance(preferably a description): His whole body is covered with bandages. except for one of his eyes, which is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back