• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The legend of zelda manga's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I've heard it's Japan only but i want some company to translate and bring it over to the U.S. so right now the only way would be buy it online in japenese .I can't read Japenese but with these translations on that site i don't mind.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Some scenes in that manga reminds me of kingdom hearts like'' Even though you'll be apart,your hearts will still be connected-Manga Link to stalkid(skullkid) I don't care either i want someone to translate it the best way and the games are popular but other companies are probably busy.

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
That is really cool. I hope that NA will get those manga's soon. I love the style that they used to draw the characters. Nice find. :)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I'm going to read all the manga's on there .Do you think they should Make a Wind waker manga also they could put in jokes Link the wind Breaker extra comic in the manga ? Kh vol.3 is coming out in April yes!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
KH Vandread said:
Maybe Tokyopop could bring it over. I really don't care who it is, as long as it gets here!
Other than that should someone either email tokyopop or should we wait if someone translates it or it won't ever come here anyway.(sorry for double post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back