• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the legend of the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

i thought that the keyblade will bring ether peace or destruction but in a report i remembered this:" the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world" so how could this effect the future story of soras quest and the side story of the keyblade war?

Awards
It could be talking about the Chasers and the UEM and the DS, about how the Chasers tried to stop the UEM

shadow_of_light

i can understand the prosperity part--i think anyone can by just looking at sora. but as far as chaos goes, maybe it could be referring to the keyblade wars like metal said. like, both sides are fighting over which way of handling things is right or which is a more powerful/effective way of doing thigs: light or darkness. this could possibly have caused the war to span many different worlds, or at least greatly affect them.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
some key wielders use the key for power and destruction and ****tatorship, and darkness, and evil stuff like that. and some use the key for saving lifes, ending crimes, stopping criminals, and stopping the rougue keyblade wielders and they fight for light.

Rynjin

I always thought it meant that wherever he goes bad stuff happens,but he uses the keyblade to fix it,like ina lot of the worlds you mess up their whole "government" or whatever you want to call it but you end up making things take a turn for the better

Xehanort: 17

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back