• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The last scene in the recent trailer is a flashback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

It has to be a flash back because in Ansem Report #13 Ansem says
Only one mystery remains.

How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?

and these reports were written before KH2 took place so I think that its a flashback. Heres the whole report if you want to further investigate.

Secret Ansem Report #13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow Sora awakens.

My long and drawn-out revenge is nearing its end.

Xehanort, who took everything away from me. Though as a Heartless he is no more, as the leader of Organization XIII his ambition once again is to capture Kingdom Hearts, the most colossal heart of all.

His Heartless had attempted to draw out the great darkness of Kingdom Hearts, created from the hearts of all worlds. His Nobody, however, is now almost finished gathering human hearts to be assimilated into Kingdom Hearts as well.

The fool!

Only one mystery remains.

How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?

No... any theory posited now, wen everything is nearing completion, would be meaningless.

Roxas, Ansem, Namine...

They defy all logic, yet there they are: singular exceptions to the rule.

The theories proposed by me and by Organization XIII have been blown to pieces by a handful of strong-hearted individuals.

Sora, Kairi, Riku.

Ah, yes- Riku.

Though his heart has its weaknesses, making it prone to darkness, he found support in the hope he discovered beyond suffering.

This hope allowed him to stand his ground and turn the darkness in his heart from an enemy into his greatest weapon.

When all this is over, it is my fervent hope that he will be able to return with Sora to his island.

If I can, I should like to return to Radiant Garden, to look once more upon the beautiful water, the lovely flowers, and the hopeful smiles of the people.

Dear King, my friend!

I believe that, at some point in time, you will come across these, my truthful accounts.

How I wish I could have chatted with you again.

I was a fool, obsessed with revenge.

Forgive me.

mastermind2076

But then we would know who it is? Nomura wouldnt give it away that easily...but I dont know..you do have a point though.
But I think it is Hollow Bation because Ansems says how could he open the basement door to MY castle? and we all know that Ansem main office/lab was in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah that's possible. and it would make since. but the org coat is still a little strange. how i think he had the coat is that maybe he started the org, and if not the actual org but maybe he grouped up with the other researchers in a group, before he turnd heartless and he had already made the coats before. of course that's all speculation. it could be after roxas became part of the org. we don't know. that's what is fun about not knowing! we can discuss what we think is the truth.

but of course, there's always the downside of not having the game.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back