• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Last Legend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay, so this is after I stopped writing fics for a half a year (More than that). I watched Zelda UO, and it kinda inspired me to start writing again for some odd reason. Basically this prologue is the background of OoT, most may not even have to read it. I'll try having chapter 1 by tonight, or tomorrow. Most of the story is pre- thought so it won't take me long to type.

PROLOGUE

There were three goddesses that created the land of Hyrule. Farore, the goddess of courage, used her rich soul to create all life forms. Nayru, the goddess of wisdom, poured all of her wisdom to give the spirit of law to the world. Din, the goddess of power, with her flaming hands and spirit, shaped the planet into what we know today. These three goddesses returned to the heavens, and left behind the golden, sacred Triforce. Legends say that people who hold all three pieces of the Triforce can have their wishes granted, no matter what it is. Great power would be bestowed upon them. If someone without the right balance were to lay his or her hand on the Triforce, it would split into three separate pieces, Wisdom, Power, and Courage. The person who had laid his or her hand on it would obtain the power they most believed in. A person who carries a part of the Triforce can be recognized by the Triforce symbol on their hand.

Three people long ago had obtained this power. Link, who had obtained the Triforce of Courage, was a young boy who had believed himself to be what’s called a Kokirian, but was sadly not. He obtained what was called “The Master Sword.” Using this ancient sword, he slayed a powerful man who goes by the name of Ganon. Ganon had the Triforce of Power in his possession. Him and Link battled, and he was defeated. The last to gain power was the beautiful princess Zelda, princess of the land of Hyrule. Princess Zelda had the Triforce of Wisdom, and gave Link the weapon to slay Ganon, the Light Arrows. Using the power of light, these arrows pierced through Ganon’s skin, causing immobilization so that Link could slash his sword at Ganon and defeat him.

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I was planning on the chapter being a bit longer, but I'm leaving at 1:00 so I won't have my story at all when I leave. Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!

Chapter 1, Instant Replay

A boy was running through the woods, he had long black hair, had a wooden sword in one hand, and a wooden shield in the other. His hair was long enough to cover part of his eye. He was training, trying to get faster and stronger. He had asked his friends, Reno and Shiki, to help him train.

They had been running through the woods for quite some time. A girl with long purple hair came out of nowhere, and side kicked the boy in the face. “Come on Kite, you should have seen that coming…”

“Rnnngghhh!” the boy was moaning. The boy was Kite, one of the best swordsmen in their village. “I guess so Shiki, but did you have to kick me that hard?” He was feeling the side of his face.

“You should have seen it coming, how do you expect to defend our village if it’s ever attacked when you can’t see a side kick coming from plain sight?” Shiki asked.

“…” Kite was angry. “I don’t know…” he said. They saw a kid with red short hair, and had a spear in his hand.

“Hey, looks like you got him,” the boy said, “took ya long enough!” He was laughing, he seemed to have a sarcastic attitude.

The girl screamed at the boy, “Shut up, Reno!” Shiki was ticked, “I’m done, I’m going back to my house, see you both later.”

Kite said, “Okay, see ya, and thanks for helping today. Even if you did get me…”

Reno asked Kite, “Hey Kite, want to go for a walk or something?”

Kite replied, “Yeah, sure, let’s go to the Great Deku Tree, Navi and Neku are there, so is Rhyme. I feel lonely without our fairies, they’re around us so much.” The two of them started walking towards the giant tree.

Both of them had arrived at where the Great Deku Tree resides. They saw something unexpecting, it was a young boy from the village. Except, he wasn’t talking to the Deku tree, he was trying to capture Navi, Neku, and Rhyme! The boy had short blonde hair, and he was part of the village. Although, why would he be trying to capture the fairies if he was part of the village? Kite and Reno had no clue as how to answer this question. All Kite could think about now was defeating him. So he drew out his wooden sword, and started at the kid.

The boy defended. He was very strong, and quite fast. While they were fighting, Kite asked, “Mick, is that you?” Mick was another village boy, also skilled in swordplay.

“Yes, it is me,” the boy said with a slash, “I have decided to take the fairies!”

“Why are you taking them! The fairies are like people here in this village!!!” Kite screamed at him as they kept fighting, “You’ve gone crazy!”

Mick responded, “I had a dream, a man told me to take the fairies from the Great Deku Tree at this time!”

They both hit each other with their swords, and they sent each other somewhat flying. Kite, seemed to have had a flash back to unknown memories, they were of a place similar to this, but he was talking to what seemed like the same Deku Tree. Mick had a flash back as well, but it was of chasing a small girl, accompanied by someone else, but he didn’t know who it was.

Having the flash backs, they both came back to consciousness, and slashed at the exact same time. At a tie, they both went through something very strange, a golden triangle was glowing on both of their hands, and also went through somewhat of a transformation. Kite’s sword became real, and long, he had gauntlets that were golden, and had a shield with a new cool design on it. One of the most strangest things, he was suddenly in a green tunic, he also had longer blonde hair. He felt very different from how he was feeling before, and he felt stronger and faster.

Mick also went through a transformation, he became powerful man with black spiked shoulder pads, red short hair, sleeves with an odd design, and spiked boots. He was a magical person, and fought with magical power. A golden triangle was also glowing on his hand.

Mick threw powerful magic orbs at Kite, which Kite deflected with his sword, right back at him. They kept returning the orb to each other until they both noticed that they were in the sky. Kite slashed back at the orb of magic and finally hit Mick. He was immobilized by the power of his own magic and with that, Kite started slashing him, piercing through his skin.

A sudden magical power, that felt like two different gods, got between them. They whispered in the ears of the fighters, “You both must live longer, this cannot happen yet…” The two of them blacked out both fighters with a single shine of their powers. The “gods” were talking to each other.

“I’ll take Mick somewhere else!” The red god said, but it was in a higher voice than expected. Could they be Goddesses? “It’s important that Kite stays here!”

“Okay,” the blue god said, “Kite will learn of his true self!” The god took Kite gently back to the ground, which is when they both returned back to their normal selves. But, Kite had yet another flash back.

He saw blood, it was after a fight, but it was with the same person he just fought. “Ugh…” the man said, “You…..defeated…..me….” Within a few second, he perished.

Kite soon woke up on a bed, and immediately saw and Shiki and Reno standing beside the bed. “Are you okay?” Shiki asks, excitedly. “You turned into some person that had this huge sword, and this sweet looking shield!”

“Yeah, we were pretty worried about you,” Reno said. They both still had a worried look on their faces. “Do you know what happened?”

Kite replied, “No, I don’t know… I have no clue what happened… It just did…” Kite had a giant headache, but it seemed to have been getting better, “I need to see the Great Deku Tree about this…”

“I’ll go with you!” Reno said.

“No, this is something I should do alone, sorry,” Kite said, “I feel like I should do this by myself.”

Kite left the house on his way to the Great Deku Tree…

Btw, Shiki and Reno are not the ones from TWEWY, and FF7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back