• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The last Fantastic Four

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Slowly time passed as May Parker walked in to the computer room of the Baxter Building. It had been several days since she first arrived here from the future. Papers and TV all adressed the world under a single headline, saying that all Homo Sapien Superiors were gone. All those who possessed superhuman abilities had died and that the cause of this brutal event was created at the home of the Fantastic Four. But the articles all spoke of someone else too. Someone named: Dark Angel of Shadows. Named Shadow by all who had come to know of him. A chill ran down her spine as she saw the bodies of Sue Richards, Johhny storm and Ben Grimm. He was no longer The Thing, as he lied there on the ground. No, he was human. They were no the only ones to be lieing in that room. A quick glance around the room made her realise that nobody was spared. Wolverine, Storm, Black Cat and even Captain America lied there. Though Steve Rogers was not killed the same way as the others. He lied against the wall with a wound in his stomach. As she aproached the dead man on the ground, who portraited all America stood for, a large screenwas activated. Reed Richards showed his head and started to tell his tale.

My name is Reed Richards, better known as Mr. Fantastic. This is the message titled:

The last Fantastic Four.

I have little time to adress whoever is watching this, so I apologise if I appear to be in great haste. A few weeks ago, a supervillain by the name of Dark Angel of Shadows, Shadow for short, appeared in New York City. This is in the midst of the greatest battle in the Superhuman Civil War. This battle was quickly resolved as Shadow killed most of those present at the battle. DareDevil, Black Cat, Spiderman, Punisher, Iron Man and many others died ruthlessly. And in the days to come we were unable to stop this madman as he destroyed cities as Gotham, Rome, Brussels and Metropolis. In an effort to stop him I contacted the remaining Superhumans to agree to my plan. Seeing as he was impossible to beat by any of us, we had to go for a more direct approach. To sent forth a massive shockwave that would go around the world, targetting all who have Superhuman qualities. I executed my plan and I believe that, if you can watch it, it was successfull. But now the world is without Superheroes. So I hereby ask to reinstate a team of Fantast Four, with aid of the Stark Foundation if nescesary. I ... have to go now.

But Shadow was not stopped. He was only severely weakened. And now all of the worlds criminals will rise to take claim of their own piece of the streets. And The Kingpin has free reign.
The last Fantastic Four will have fun stopping it all.
Rules and Guidelines.
Follow the basic rules of KHI and the Role Playing Section
This is a literate role play, so not for beginners.
You can choose other Marvel Characters from alternate timelines or you can create a new character.
There are only four spots

Template:

Name:
Superhero Identity:
Appearance:
Superhero Appearance:
Powers, Weapons:
Theme Song:
Bio:

Fantastic Four:

1) Puddle Jumper: Spider-girl, May "Mayday" Parker.
2)
3)
4)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((ooc: Seriously, for once I actually put effort into a RP and nobody joins ... Oh well ...))

Name: May Parker
Superhero Identity: Spider-girl
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Maydayparker.png
Superhero Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Spidergirlamaze.png
Powers, Weapons:
In short: Ability to stick to solid surfaces and repell objects and people.
Superhuman strength,
durability, stamina, speed, agility and reflexes,
Precognitive "Spider-Sense."
Bio-magnetism manipulation
In long: May Parker inherited many of the same abilities as her father, Peter Parker. May posseses superhuman strength (she can lift upwards of 5 tons), can leap several stories high , and can cover the width of a city block. Spider-Girl's reflexes are also heightened to levels well beyond that of an ordinary human. She heals somewhat faster than a normal human, and is more agile than Spider-Man.

Spider-Girl can adhere to almost any surface through a bio-magnetic field her body generates, allowing her to scale the sides of a building, just like a spider. Wall-crawling doesn't come as naturally to May as Peter; she has to concentrate to keep herself from slipping off surfaces. In addition to adhering to surfaces, May can also repel herself like an opposing magnet, or she can repulse and adhere another object or person through a shared medium. For example, she can cause a person to stick to a wall they're touching just by touching that same wall and willing them to, or she can just as easily violently push them away.

May Parker has inherited a "spider-sense", a clairvoyance that warns her of danger that is somewhat more powerful and reliable than her father's. It tells her the direction a threat is coming from with a high level of precision. Through intensive training, she learned to fight blindfolded using only her spider-sense. She can use it to spot weaknesses in an opponent and use them to her advantage. She can also sense mundane threats or observations like her father, but unlike him she can use it to sense deception. By touching her father's clone, Kaine, she experienced a shared precognitive vision, but she does not normally have that ability.

May also has mechanical web-shooters based on Ben Reilly's web-shooter design, but longer and narrower. They can fire impact webbing and metal needles called "Stingers" but May rarely uses them, thinking them to be "too brutal". Her mobile phone is modified to attach to one of her web-shooters, and looks like one of its cartridges. She occasionally uses spider-tracers, but as they are tuned to her father's spider-sense and not hers, she needs a receiver to detect them.
Theme Song: Linkin Park: Numb
Bio: May "Mayday" Parker is the child of Peter and Mary Jane Parker in a future, alternate universe continuity. In the MC2 continuity, they were reunited with their baby daughter by Kaine, who found the child living with Alison Mongraine, the con artist who had kidnapped the baby on instruction from the Green Goblin. After they were reunited, Peter lost a leg during the horrific final conflict with the Green Goblin. After the battle Peter received a bionic replacement from Mr. Fantastic and, considering it a wake-up call, decided to retire and focus on being a husband and father. For many years, the duo chose to keep their past from Mayday and hoped that she wouldn't develop powers of her own.

Despite her parents' hopes, May began developing versions of her father's Spider-powers when she was 15. At the same time, Normie Osborn (Green Goblin's grandson) set out to restore the family name (as he saw it). Mayday donned Ben Reilly's Spider-Man costume to stop him and soon took to crime fighting, at first hindered, then helped, by her worried parents.

May shares traits of both of her parents. Like her mother, she is a good-looking and popular student, and she is intelligent and bright, just as her father was. She also inherited his love for in-fight bantering. In addition, she is a very good athlete and excelled in her girls' basketball team until she quit after her powers emerged. On the other hand, May seems to have inherited the "Parker luck" in which her dual identity wreaks havoc in her private life.

One day, when doing schoolwork at the library, May discovers an abnormality in the archives. Where once were articles of the past, the Daily Bugle showed an absence. Papers were gone, replaced by a note saying that no papers were printed that day. May investigates deeper and finally recovers the lost papers. Though they weren't the Daily Bugle's she knew. Another Lay-out and other reporters were on the front page. In the bottom right corner, a picture of a see-er named Madame Web caught her eye. When she touched the picture, May was sucked into the past. A past that was not her own. A past known as Earth-616.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back