• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<><>The Kyle XY fanclub<><>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
kyle-xy-season-2cast.jpg

if you love Kyle XY you in the right place.
all the info i get will be displayed here so check back.

<><>info<><>
WHAT THE FUCK? HOW COULD THEY CAN THIS SHOW?!?!?

<><>rules<><>
all the site rules apply here too.
but Kyle hate is not allowed

<><>members<><>
Founder: Some Dude1(aka me)
VP: Kaos6
WilliamTheWise
haseo47​

have fun

Last edited:

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
I know, I'm so excited!!!!! Last season was so interesting, and since the previews have Kyle jumping onto a building, I got a feeling this one's gonna be even better.

So, what do you like, hate, love about the show and all?
i like the human drama.the emotional strugles klye had to go thou and yet is so chipper

i hate that they wont show those here :( (ive only seen 3 ads...damn you texan tv programmers)
Sign me up.
I can't wait for next season.
mkay... there you go :)

Last edited:

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
lol, I don't think it matters. The stuff you see in the previews here doesn't even happen until like...the season is halfway over. >< At least, that's what happened with Lincoln Heights but, meh.

You know what....I don't really remember what happened in the last episode......*asd*

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
You know what....I don't really remember what happened in the last episode......*asd*
Kyle XY abridged by WTW
Final episode of season 2
Prom night
Kyle's girlfriend (can't remember the name, the blonde one who plays the piano) gets kidnapped by the secret organization who has been watching him.

Wikipedia's answer:
After extensive research Kyle is still trying to figure out how to make Prom night perfect for Amanda, but all of the teen movies in the world can’t help him. Kyle isn’t the only one who is trying to make it a night to remember -- Declan is also pulling out all the stops to show Lori how he really feels and let her decide on future actions. Meanwhile, Andy hints at a special ending to prom, And amidst the drama, Jessi makes a surprising announcement about her future with Sarah. In the end of the episode, Amanda is taken by someone while standing outside of the school waiting for Kyle to come back.

Amanda that's right. I was close enough

Last edited:

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
Kyle XY Abriged by WTW:
Prom night
Kyle's girlfriend (can't remember the name, the blonde one who plays the piano) gets kidnapped by the secret organization who has been watching him.
Wikipedia:
After extensive research Kyle is still trying to figure out how to make Prom night perfect for Amanda, but all of the teen movies in the world can’t help him. Kyle isn’t the only one who is trying to make it a night to remember -- Declan is also pulling out all the stops to show Lori how he really feels and let her decide on future actions. Meanwhile, Andy hints at a special ending to prom, And amidst the drama, Jessi makes a surprising announcement about her future with Sarah. In the end of the episode, Amanda is taken by someone while standing outside of the school waiting for Kyle to come back.

amanda. you know heard something about her kidnapping but i dont want to spoil it for ya'll. so if you want to hear it pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back