• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblades The 3 Warriors Pick Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
If you look very good at the secret ending were the 3 warriors pick up the 3 keyblades well if you look good the 3 keyblades are Mickeys keyblade, Sora's keyblade, and Riku's souleater keyblade. Just look very close and have those 3 pictures in hand and you will see what I mean.:D

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
i thought it was pretty cool!!! But then the question is did they die, because the keyblades wouldnt be there if they were alive.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Arcos1990, "they're fault they looked"

OMG DO YOU REALIZE WHAT U JUST SPOILED FOR ME??????? ARENT YOU SMART ENOUGH MR 127 POSTS TO PUT THIS IN A SPOILER THREAD??!??!?!?

RikusDarkHalf

mendia said:
Arcos1990, "they're fault they looked"

OMG DO YOU REALIZE WHAT U JUST SPOILED FOR ME??????? ARENT YOU SMART ENOUGH MR 127 POSTS TO PUT THIS IN A SPOILER THREAD??!??!?!?

dude if it had somthing on it that you had no idea what it was about dont go in it but ya it was his fault for not puting in spoiler form

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
if you look i said im sorry for posting in this form i didnt know i was in this one ok, and i asked a mod to move me into the spoiler form okay, but he/ she hasnt done it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back