• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Rider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talys Alankil

So, it looks like the popular theory is that a lack of having a Master is why Sora cannot ride through space on his giant key, right? That is to say because it is a skill he never had a teacher for? Then what about Mickey? He had and still currently has his Master but that is not something he has been shown capable of.

Personally, I think TAV's Keyblades are different than Sora's and I hope it stays that way.
Mickey was using Gummi blocks in Bbs already, so he probably got used to it and didn't want to learn anything else.
And as cool as it would be, I don't think Sora will learn to Keyblade ride, 'cause that would mean Donald and Goofy are out. They can't really follow him that way now, can they ?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Personally i liked Ven's Keyblade ride and i think too that the Keyblade ride applies only to TAV, Sora and co probably they'll have the gummi ship.....

Darkness_Girl

Can Aqua sit on her Keyblade Rider or is it like Ven where you have to stand on it like an Snowboard

Ya Terras keyblade Rider look a lot like an Motorcycle

Viku

So, it looks like the popular theory is that a lack of having a Master is why Sora cannot ride through space on his giant key, right? That is to say because it is a skill he never had a teacher for? Then what about Mickey? He had and still currently has his Master but that is not something he has been shown capable of.

Personally, I think TAV's Keyblades are different than Sora's and I hope it stays that way.

Or maybe the use of Keyblade Riders is just part of Eraqus' style of teaching. Probably Yen Sid has diferent abilities he prefers to teach.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I myself like all three of their Keyblade vehicles....the only reason they could and not Sora, because (what everyone else said) TAV got training from a "Master", and Sora just "acquired" the keyblade.

I'd like to see Sora and Riku in armor and the Keyblade vehicles....lol

They're going to pimp out their Keyblades like TAV...lol.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
What is up with the Keyblade Riders? How can an Keyblade do that. I love Ven Keyblade Rider thing He look like he is surfing.

Maybe TAV's Keyblades are different than the others in other KH games. This hasn't really been talked about much, so we don't know for sure.

Darkness_Girl

Ventus wields his Keyblade in a reverse grip. Why this that Ven was right handed when he use the Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back