• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Key Blade Wars (KH3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

How cool is this everyone? i've just found a pic of the front cover for kingdom hearts 3 how cool is that?!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: The Key Blade Wars (kh3)

Lol, old... and fake. Check the trashbin section of the forums... and you'll find this.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

So fake for the fact no one really knows if he started on the game yet cause of FFXIII so yeah why would they already have the title let alone box art and stuff for it

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards

lol i just saw this in the trashbin section and its the first thread i see in this section XD

SifeOner

this again? ive seen like a million people post this crap. this is no the kh3 cover. and if you actually read news on khinsider, youll see that it says that the knights in the secret ending arent from kh3 anyways. sry if i offended you but now you know.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Old news, fake picture, unofficial fan-made case, not real, totally bogus, false information, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back