• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The key blade maker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
No but I am sure he is a master with it and can't be beat! Oh and nice to meet you!

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
The Kyblade was probably created by Kingdom hearts or just simply the light.

darkknight31

I have a theory that the keyblade maker is a child because only those who are pure of heart can weild them. Rikku is the exception , he crossed over after realizing that he didn't have to be conquered by the darkness.

Taylorpotter said:
hey does anyone know who made the key blade?
No I don't sorry.

qwe said:
No but I am sure he is a master with it and can't be beat! Oh and nice to meet you!
Just because he designed it doesn't mean he's not a master weilder. For example, someone may make a script, doesn't mean he can make a movie.

I have a theory that the keyblade maker is a child because only those who are pure of heart can weild them. Rikku is the exception , he crossed over after realizing that he didn't have to be conquered by the darkness.
No his intentions were of light, but seeked more power through darkness.

Awards
I found some theories that some people think that Terra, Aqua, and Ven made the Keyblades but I don't think that

Sexy Angel
Ya, people called them chasers, and chasers are defind as makers of metal objects, or somthin similar to that.

T

Tragic Fall

I always figured the voice Sora hears durring the tutorial....and the one that says....keyblade.....keyblade.....was the maker of the keyblade.

devastater147

not true you don't have to have a pure heart just a strong one to wield keyblade EX: rikku gaven to the darkness and yet the KK still went to him

T

Tragic Fall

not true you don't have to have a pure heart just a strong one to wield keyblade EX: rikku gaven to the darkness and yet the KK still went to him

Riku was only able to take the keyblade from Sora because he was the original Keyblade master. Besides....Riku's heart is pure. Having darkness in your heart doesn't make you impure.

Jolts

Riku was only able to take the keyblade from Sora because he was the original Keyblade master. Besides....Riku's heart is pure. Having darkness in your heart doesn't make you impure.

Very true. Darkness and Light aren't good nor evil. The people that use them that decide good or evil. The only reason people think darkness is evil is because of the heartless.

Ultima101

maybe the keyblades were made by the chasers but they all dissapeared into keychains scattered around the worlds when the uem made kingdom hearts, and after people randomly find the keychains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back