• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~&~The Kairi Hate-Club~&~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Re: The Kairi Hate-Club

What about KS and Noo Chan? I didn't cares about this clubz, I knew peoples were gonna make fun of it. Not evevrybobby Leiks teh same stuff afterall. They insulted our friends, what about them? Is there no defense for them? :<

Cissy

Bronze Member

If you go through the pages, another member ( I won't mention her name) with a peculiar obsession with Winne the Pooh, wrote anti-Kairi haikus!!! Yep, them posters are sure havin' a grand ol' time hating on a fictional, pixelated character.

SA.

SA.

I loled.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I cried. From laughter.

I especially like the haiku by said Pooh fangirl that had something to do with Kairi, in a fit of passion, chasing after some object of sentimental value of hers after it fled down a well.

CerberusInferno

Thank you for doing so. Really, they must have been quite bored to write such a silly thing. Hypocrite's, the lot of them.

Cissy

Bronze Member

SA!!!!

It won't let me post in that topic because I'm not a member. D':

*tries to join*

Argh. I need to wait for someone to accept me.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I can't believe that person brought up Kairi_sux.

That's exactly the type of generalization that most racists I've ever met make.
I'm still loling over the fact that they brought up Noo.

I'm so tempted to join. I promise to not bash.

Cissy

Bronze Member

I can't believe that person brought up Kairi_sux.

That's exactly the type of generalization that most racists I've ever met make.
I'm still loling over the fact that they brought up Noo.

I'm so tempted to join. I promise to not bash.
GO GO GO GO.

We need to send that to Noo, y'know.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I've got my comment all typed up. Lol.

Agh, but seriously. I'll even go as far to say that this club is a joke, in the sense that when we bash Kairi, it's not supposed to be hateful. It's supposed to be a joke. I mean, there are times where some people get out hand, and there are times when we--rationally, for the most part--ponder our dislike for her, but neither of those count. I personally hate it when people just say, "Kairi's' a betch," and discussing Kairi hate with a mature mindset shouldn't be called out.

Bleh. I don't blame 'em for calling us out, but is it possible to bring up examples that are any worse for representing us? It's ridiculous. Kairi_Sux and Noo are probably the least reliable people to bring up. @_@;;

People really can't understand jokes unless they're a part of them, I guess. That rant is probably one of the best examples of that, ever.

And Noo=girl is always hilarious. XDD

Cissy

Bronze Member

Me, too. Now I just need to wait to be accepted so that I can actually post it. xD

To continue with what Divine said...

The fact of the matter is that it's an opinion. One actually based and supported very well, as commonly seen when Divine steps up to defend her choice in disliking Kairi. If you like her, that's fine. Better yet, if you can support it with examples, you've got an even better chance of being understood. Fight fire with fire--- debate with debate.

Whether or not Kairi is a good character or a bad character, the point is that we're simply fans forming an opinion about a fictional character. Our word is not absolute; we are not the designers after all. As long as we can calmly and efficiently prove our point, our opinions on Kairi can be accepted, in one way or another, as intelligent observation (one that is still based on how one personally view's the game's characters and their interactions with others, but nevertheless everything we say is backed up.)

As for the fanclub itself...it's a fanclub. It's meant to be crazy and weird and wacky. Having contests and shirts and whatnot is simply our way of having fun and sharing in our catholic dislike of a character. When we say things like "I'm going to shoot Kairi with a shotgun" (not that we actually <i>have</i> said that---this being an example) do we actually mean we're going to buy a gun? No. We're just being silly. It's fandom; you don't have to take everything we say seriously.
Putting this here just in case I close the window or something. Or, y'know, rant critique is always fun.

Noo generally is hilarious by herself.

Ren

adios motherfucker

My argument was more...clearing the misunderstandings up. XD

I'm sorry, but the hate club really is just for giggles. Honestly. I dislike Kairi, but I don't go out of my way to flame her for the sake of hating her. That's just a complete waste of my life. Same goes for a lot of the people in the club (although, I will admit that not everyone is respectful about expressing their hate).

Please don't use someone whose name is "KAIRI_SUX" and generalize about the entire community. All I ask is that you be fair, and not make the assumption that the most obvious model represents us all. I think I'll make an allusion to cows and crickets here.

On a side note, the haikus were a complete joke. I wrote all of mine out of pure boredom and jest (and I wrote the most); the Pooh "fangirl" even more so. I'm not kidding you. I don't think "she" gives a rat's ass about Kairi in the first place, despite being a member of the club.

So...I guess, from an outside perspective, it all seems very malicious and pointless to you. I don't claim to say that all of our members are responsible about their views, but I also want to let it be known that some of the things you brought up weren't ever meant to be taken seriously. They may even have been inside jokes of sorts.

I don't blame you for misunderstanding us, but I just wanted to clear this up. We all have our reasons for hating Kairi, but the majority of us don't really care about our hate for her enough to actually be serious about it. Again, there are people that I personally have seen be complete asshats about vocalizing their hate for her, but I want it to be known that most of us are NOT like that at all.

Oooh, lots of text. DX
We're going to be hated for being so smart and literate and verbose.

I personally don't like using the, "if it's okay to like someone, then it's okay to hate someone," argument. Just because it's so easy for someone to say, "Actually it's not okay to hate someone," and not let go of that mindset. Thus, effectively ruining our chances for mutual agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back