• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
(sad music play) waahhhhhh, i understand but i'm wuth what ya say dude (puppy eyes) if any of you give a care for us crazy kh2 fans who really wanna see the intro please, have a heart and record so we can see it soon ;.; think of poor Roxas with his broken leg

Roxas: what-SMACK OW hey why'd you kick me

ShadZ

Website
www.shadz.oyla8.de
well i know there are some fanmade intros but i really think those who've played the game the whole day now could really think about the people who don't have it and record the ****in' intro !!!

Sabrigami

I might not get my copy till tommorow (maybe tonight after 6) so I want it too. I've been a little worried about sanctuary so I want to put my fears at rest.

Kid_Nobody

Damn your... well no exactly lucky...but better off than most of us... you know be nice to the download guys... it's not their civic duty to upload vids for us...besides...I wouldn't do s**t if I was playing KH2 that we all waited for for 3 and 1/4 years!!! So CHILL!!!

Cannie

i live in england, i need it !!!!! lol please someone have a heart and think of us english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back