• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I'm getting/got KH2FM+ in March!!" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxusasu

there not going to make a US version.
if Kingdom hearts1 FM has not come out than kingdom hearts2 FM won'y com out either
Actually,it was rumored that there will be a release in America, but the logic is that we aren't getting it,because if we were,they would've made the cut scenes in japanese.

ur-vile

Awards
I haven't went down to Pink Godzilla yet to preorder, but I probably will next check. I'm still working on KH1 Final Mix (not even half way through yet), and I haven't even touched the other import game I bought (Konami's "Oz").

KhGamer89

Because it's illegal and it's people like you that cause Nomura to dislike releasing stuff here in a timely manner.

That makes no sense.

o_O it may not make sense. but be happy we're getting another kh game so soon! haha! i cant wait for it.! and yes im pre-ordering mine like today and i've already got a swapmagic and everything i need XD haha!

Maithus

o_O it may not make sense. but be happy we're getting another kh game so soon! haha! i cant wait for it.! and yes im pre-ordering mine like today and i've already got a swapmagic and everything i need XD haha!
Same here, I have everything I need in order to play the imported game. Now I must wait patiently until the end of March to finally recieve my copy of the game.:drool:

KhGamer89

Same here, I have everything I need in order to play the imported game. Now I must wait patiently until the end of March to finally recieve my copy of the game.:drool:

LOL yay! awesome. i cant wait! i talk to everyone about it! i even put the cover for kh2fm on my mp3player so if i find out someone likes kh i can show them and freak out and tell them everything!! XD hahaha!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back