• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveytigers

Master Xehanort and Xehanort are one and the same. The reason Xehanort from the first two kingdom hearts is so much younger is becuase, Master Xehanort found the fountain of youth. LOL

Don't get mad at me I was just trying to be funny.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
hurrr, that would be quite the plot twist

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Am I the only one who found the trailer to be subpar? Don't get me wrong, the fighting style looks amazing and fun to play. But the worlds sorta lack for me and the overall feel of the game is just... different. I don't know, am I the only one feeling this?

Lancelot

Awards
I agree. It was somewhat... different. But I think my opinion was mainly taken over by the fact that all of the gameplay seems to be taken over by having the playable characters being completely beaten up by the Unversed :v

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Shinkirō;4546325 said:
I agree. It was somewhat... different. But I think my opinion was mainly taken over by the fact that all of the gameplay seems to be taken over by having the playable characters being completely beaten up by the Unversed :v

YA! I noticed that too. I was like "who is playing this demo, cause their getting pawned". But the whole trailer was consistent in a "hit - then - retaliation" sort of thing. It's stupid. I just want to pummel them

EDIT: And by them, I mean the Unversed

Lancelot

Awards
I mean sure, they want to show what the battle system is like, but all the same, it made it look like the game had very little battle potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back