• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The High Life( a with_you_always/Thaniloan production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh walked down the road towards the central building, he had heard an explosion earlier, but other soldiers had been sent to check it out. he smiled as he whatched a plane take off from the nearby airstrip, he knew that Zeith was on that plane headed back to france, the nearest medical center. it was still almost 900 miles away. Yoh smiled as he walked into the center. he pointed to a room with beds in them. all the soldiers went at ease in an instant, walking off to their bunks for the night." Rackford, you are on the left tower, wait for 3rd platoon, they should be arriving tonight, to back us up" he walked into his office and shut the door" sit down soldier" he said in a polite tone to Jen" so tell me, how would you feel joining A-company, we could use a person with your skillz, in fact you are the very person we were sent here to find, we were hoping to find your platoon, but we have already disscused that." he looked down at some paper" so how would you feel to join?" Shots bounced off the walls, they had been mis fires though. he looked outside, he could see 3rd platoon entering the city.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Jen shook her head and stayed standing. At the moment, she really couldn't bring herself to sit. No, she had to much adreniline from battle runnign to her viens, if she hadn't been able to hold herself back she would probably be rushing headlong into battle. Jen listened to his words politly before answering with a smile. "I'd be honored, Sir."

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth on the plane was trying to command the soldiers that were tending to him. "let me go back to the war." Zieth commanded. the other soldier told zieth that he was to weak that he barely survived the explosion that he won't be able to go back to war for about a year.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled"you will be filling in for captain Zieth until he returns, as of now, you are the knew teporary captain of the Alpha company, the only person over you in the company is me. and seeing as how you lost all of your company, i dont think the army will mid if you join us for now." he smiled and opened the door and walked out" dont forget, that office, 0700 hours sharp, we will be moving forward about then. dissmised" he walked down stairs and smiled as he greeted the 3rd platoon captain with a handshake and a pat on the back" joe, where you been all this time man?" he smiled as he asked the captain.

bass_fisherman13

Clark giving up the radio set off for the several explosions and gunfire he heard. After about and hour he cam to a destroyed town. He wasn't sure if this was an ally controlled city or enemy controlled so he crept up to the gate were he could see a gaurd standing guard. Clark realized he was of the Alpha Company we cam out of the shadows. "Excuse me I am in need of assistance. I am looking for General Natsasuki of the Alpha Company. I am General Clark Yollin of BE." Clark said to the guard. The guard allowed him in once he saw Clark's I.D. Once in the town he set off through the town to find General Natsasuki. He found a building that was being guarded by some Alpha Company guards. "I am General Clark Yollin of BE and I was hoping to meet with General Natsasuki of Alpha Company." Clark said yet again. The guards allowed him in once they verified his identification. Once in he saw General Natsasuki and said, "General may I have a word with you?"

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth was now in france "let me back to the battle" Zieth yelled trying to get up. "why can't i move." Zieth yelled at the soldier the soldier then replied. "you were in an explosion." Zieth was pissed so he lay there because he couldn't move.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: what do you need?

Yoh smiled as he walked back into his room, looking at his watch"half hour" he said with a sigh" soldier, may i ask what you are doing?" he smiled at a soldier who stood against the side of a building, he was sleeping. yoh luaghed" where under attack!" he yelled in a playful voice. the soldier awoke from his sleep and dropped to the ground." where they at captain?" he whispered as yoh luaghed at him.

bass_fisherman13

ooc: i asked to have a word with you. thats why i need you to post but i guess my posts are not worth reading. J/K

ic:"Sir. General Natsasuki. I am General Clark Yollin of the BE. I and my company was called in to assist you but i lost my company in the jump due to AA fire. Sir" Clark said saluting

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: lol oh...well my name is Captain Natsuke

yoh smiled at" ease soldier" he said" and what do you want me to do about it?" yoh said in a sarcastic tone" we are moving out in a half hour, you better be ready by then" he smiled" welcome to alpha company, your new company for the next few months" he sighed" time for the meeting" soldiers entered the room for the brifing" where is jen.

kingdomwolfblade

"Right behind you , Captain." She entered the breifing room not to long after Yoh had. She took her place leaning against the wall. She could hear the explosions rocking the building as the bombs went off around them. It wasn't really distracting anymore.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
"alright everyones here" he smirked" tonight as you all know probably by now, we are moving forward, advancing the line. Alpha company, will go with 3rd platoon tonight and secure the nearby town of Orkashi, once it is secure, we will be heading back to the airport, from there we will be heading back to france, and then to another jump. i have heard we will be the ones ending the war when we jump into Kirashi, the heart of this country." he smiled" prepare to move out soldiers, we leave in a half hour, dissmised.."

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth now sitting in france was waiting for the arrival of alpha company. Zieth was now walking around "come on guys you can make it for i am alive...somehow." Zieth started to think how he survived. "I don't know how i survived must of been luck." Zieth thought while falling asleep waiting.

bass_fisherman13

Clark was back in the back taking a wiz when he saw a bomber plane fly over head. (ooc: Not to be gross or nothin)ic: He pulled himslef in and zipped up his pants and took off to the front of the building. While running through the building he grabed a pair of Binochulars and looked at the side of the plane and it read "France 31st Airborne". "Captain! Captain. France is here to help us. There here......" Right in the middle of his sentence Clark heard a missle fire and turn and looked as the plane blew up in the sky. "I take that back. They have just ended their bravery. Wait a minute that missle came from behind the trees. Which means....Holy Shit!!! Captain we have got to move out. Enemy Lines are within firing range!!!!" Clark yelled.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh smiled as he called all the troops together" good observation soldier, everyone, we are moving on to the next town, and we are going to take out that artilary behind the trees" he screamed now" push forward, do not stop until you have taken the treeline, we will see the bastards fall before the days end!" he raced towards the treeline the entire army behind him, they were like a silent wave, no ne knew what was coming until Yoh screamed the words" FIRE!" he dropped to the ground screaming his orders as the A- company and 3rd platoon lite up the trees. he could hear screams as the soldiers in the tree line fell, they did not get off a single shot except for one, which was a misfire. Yoh trotted up to the artillary alone. he raised his gun, pointing at a enemy who lay on the ground, wounded" Why..." he whispered as he pulled the trigger, releasing a bullet down the barrel, splattering the mans head." alright" he yelled as the troops stodd in horror at what he had just done" we are moving to the town, its a mile east" he said as he began to move out." after we take this town, we can take a break back in france" he sighed and waved the soldier on as he stopped beside a small group of 5 enemy soldiers who had been disarmed and injured" move out" he yelled as he raised his gun to releas a clip on the wounded soldiers." i said move out!" he yelled to his company and 3rd platoon. he stood there ready to pull the trigger, killing the other unarmed enemy soldiers.....

kingdomwolfblade

"Don't kill them captain..Its against all mortality to kill unarmed wounded human beings. Its just plain wrong." She had grabbed his guns barrel and tilted it up so if he firedd it would just fire uselessly into the sky.. "Just take them prisoner....theres no need to kill them. You'll have your own share of death later after we rest at France."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh sighed as he looked at the prisoners. knowing that she was probably right" They have killed so many of ours, yet i am not allowed to kill them becuase it is against humanity..." he smirked"....they dont know what humanity is...death would be doing them a favor...." he smacked one of them with the butt of his rifle and started walk towards the front of the line" take those men prisoner corpral!" he shouted looking over at his corpral" Yes sir" was the reply" ok men" he sighed" lets move out on towards the town...i want complete silence untill we get there. we will take that town by force, or die trying." he started to run towards the town, moving at a slow pace so everyone could keep up with him. it was not long before they reached the townoutskirts. oddly enough they had encountered no resistance along the way. he could see hundreds of men inside its limits." ok" he whispered" 3rd platoon, split up, half go right, others go up the left. me and Alpha company will go up the center when everyone is in position." he sighed as he looked into the town.Staring into the eyes of death somtimes makes you feel bad, but that is fear" he whispered" if you feel bad stand up and i will shoot you right now, becuase fear will get you killed in this battle. ok 3rd is in position, i want you all to come out of this alive so lets move" he started to crawl into the darkness of the night, towards the town, and another chance at death. bullets struck the ground in front of him as he jumped to his feet, diving behind the nearest cover" get behind somthing!" he yelled as he looked back at the troops" 3rd platoon engage i repeat engage the enemy at all cost. we have to get this town" he shouted over the radio as the entire left side of the town exploded with rocket and gunfire. then the right side. the center was distracted by the two side flanks and turned away to try to help defend them." now!" he shouted charging out into the open and kicking in the first door he saw. he tossed a grenade in and dove behind the wall as he heard the screames of the soldier inside. he whatched as the center began to pay more attention and sevral of his troops fell from the bvullets. dead." find more cover!" he yelled as he kicked in another door, liting the place up with his MG( machine gun for you millitary illiterate people). he let the bodies fall to the floor as he raced up stairs. the troop behind him screamed as a grenade exploded, shattering his leg. his troops began to advance again as he lite up another position, hoping for a rocket. his wish was granted when he dove downstairs, body parts following him from the soldier up stairs who had exploded." move !" he yelled as the troops in the center began to engage the enemy. he saw bodies fall from the roof tops and 2nd story windows suddenly as the company began to fire on the enemy position. yoh was knocked to the side and against a wall as a grenade exploded sending him through a wall, knocking him unconcious for a second. he lay there lifeless for the moment as fire fights sprouted up around him.

kingdomwolfblade

Take cover. Fire. Take cover again. That was how it was going for Jen at this moment. This mission was suicide if you think about, but hiding under cover was her specialty. She covered her face the explosion sent her backwards. She grabbed another soldiers gun as they stared at the unconcious Yoh. "Give me that!" She began to fire at the enemy to stop the hail of bullets that was interupting around him.

"But he's dead!" One of the soldiers yelled at him.

"To Hell with that! He's still breathing. Look at his ing chest!" The hail of bullets ceased fire for a moment.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh fired as he rolled over behind some cover, looking at Jen, regaining conciousness" move soldier!" he yelled at the soldier that was looking at him. he stood up pulling the soldier along behind him as he raced along the streets" take this!" he said handing the gun to the soldier" i will go get another one." Yoh tossed a grenade at an enemy soldiers feet, blowing him to peices, yoh raced out , grabbed his gun and rolled behind some cover, begining to release a barrage of bullets at the enemy" Move up!" he yelled at the soldiers who sat cowaring in a ball in the corner of the building across from him" i said move!" suddenly the soldiers exploded as a rocket hit the corner next to them, incinerating all three of them" damit Keep moving!" he yelled as he raced towards the center of town where the last enemy soldiers held at all cost. he could see 3rd platoon coming from the left and from the right. destroying the entire right side of the building. he rushed in and dropped to the ground near the building tossing a grenade inside." go!" he shouted rushing into the building and killing whatever he saw. when the firing stopped he saw two enemy soldiers laying on the ground, dead. the house had been cleared. they had taken the town. he fell to his knees from exhuastion." to...tired...to " he collapsed on the ground. and rolled over to the wall. asleep. hoping that somone would notice him.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth was still in france but his condition wasn't that bad anymore. He was now doing push-ups on the floor talking to himself. "Come on Yoh don't die." Zieth said as he did his 100th push-up still training himself for the next jump "Yoh you can't die." Zieth said while standing a getting some water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back