• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Guns of Lilies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
When Yoric Frost is condemned to the hellish underground Dantez prison he thinks that he’ll spend the rest of his life mining diamonds in the prison shafts. But when a chance to shorten his sentence by enlisting in the army he jumps at that chance to see the outside world again. But Yoric my have found something even worse then Dantez prison… trench warfare. Bowchickawowwow productions gives you “The Guns of Lilies”.

“Buzzzzzzzzz” hummed the poorly made florescent lambs of the long prison hallway as if making fun of its new inmate. Yoric stared at the dirty tile floor in front of him as the guards next to him pushed him further and further down the hallway; closer to his hell. He walked slowly as if weighed down. It wasn’t the 20 pound shackles on his wrist and feet he was used to the weight of metal. No this is the weight one carries with them when part of them dies. But then again in a hell like this maybe death was not a bad thing but a blessing. Not one man who was condemned to Dantez prison was ever released well alive anyway. Men came in criminals with chains on their body and left as cadavers held up in body bags. Yoric looked up; they had reached the main door to the prison. “Abandon all hope all ye who enter here.” Was printed in bold letters over the door. A fitting quote for such a place of agony and despair.
The guards pushed him through the door and locked the second Yoric’s body touched the warm prison air. Everything in here was dead or dieing even the air. He looked around trying to take in Lucifer’s play thing of earth. The main prison was no more then a cave if it could even be called that. Even an angry bat wouldn’t come here not if it wanted to live long. Oh how Yoric wished he was a bat then maybe he could fly out of here. But then again there was no one waiting for him they were all dead.

“Hey scum buckets!” said a voice over a megaphone interrupting Yoric’s thoughts of salvation. It was the warden.

Yoric cocked his head at the potato shaped man on the catwalk above. He dressed in the standard uniform for guards at Dantez but with a red sash over his arm marking his authority. Yoric didn’t know why he stood there perplexed at the short fat man. Maybe it was his mustache or hair cut; not that it mattered in a place like this.

“This is yer warden! I would like to make noticed a family member to ya. That man over there is yer new brother treat him like we do you and his stay should be pleasant one!” the warden laughed as he walked back into his office.

“Are you da new guy?” asked a tall muscle bound guard next to him.

Yoric nodded still trying to take in his damnation.

“Follow me, you need a uniform.”

Yoric stopped as the guard in front of him turned around as they reached a rusted locker with faded, chipped paint that looked to have once been red. The guard opened the locker.

“What size are you boy?”

“I’m a K5 sir.” Yoric mumbled. “What colors do ya have?”

“You can have any color you like as long as it’s orange. Tell me son do ya like orange?”

“It’s my favorite color actually.” Yoric said.

“Oh ho so yer one of dem funny me is ya?” the guard laughed. “I hate funny men.” stated the guard in a low voice his face like stone his large brow unmoving as he squinted at him. “Are ya one of dem funny men boy?”

“N… No sir.” stammered Yoric his blood now colder then ice.

“Well that’s good. ‘Cause then I would have had to punch your eyeballs in ta yer head. The boss hates it when we gives him a blind worker but it gets da point across if we give a beat’n now and again.” the man said his smile a cross between nice uncle and pedophile.

Yoric nodded and took the uniform from the man. He quickly undressed and put the orange jumpsuit on. He didn’t want to find out what the punishment was for taking to long to do something.

“To bad ya didn’t come here earlier. The shifts are over for today. Aww well we’ll just work ya harder tomorra. I hope ya like yer cell mate. You’re in room 13.” the guard said as Yoric started to walk down the hallway to the prison cells.

“Thirteen… that was an unlucky number.”

Yoric walked into the small cell and saw what could hardly be considered a man anymore. The man stood up and bowed his head.

“Hello my friend. I’m sorry you were condemned to Dantez. My name is Edmund. What might yours be?” The man said to him still bowing his head, his face eclipsed in the shadows of the room.

“My name is Yoric Kalv…”

“Nope… you’re a different man in here Yoric. Your old self died the second he stepped through that door; you must make a new name for yourself.” Edmund said in a raspy voice.

“My name is Yoric…” Yoric ran through different names in his head. “Frost,” He stated in a firm voice.

Edmund smiled “It is good to meet you young Yoric Frost.” He bowed as he talked. “You’ll be sleeping on the right side of the cell. Hurry and get to bed we will have much to do tomorrow.” With that he laid down in the corner and closed his eyes.

Yoric feel to his knees and crawled over to the opposite corner and passed out.

Well I hope you guys like the first chapter. A new chapter will be up some time next month. Sorry I can't write two Fan-Fics with a Sunday deadline. I wish I could though it would be fun. ^_^ this has been a Bowchickawowwow production.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I thought it was a nice start so far, I look forward into seeing the other ones to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back