• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Great Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

HAha. The Kh universe now have "keyblade wars". Man my heart jumped when I saw that... well anyway I believe these keyblade wars are set up like so:
we all saw a battle field, filled with fallen keyblades. As we all know the keyblade master protects the worlds but where were all these keyblade masters? Where was those three when Ansem was trying to open kingdom hearts? Where was those three when Ansem needed help in opening kingdom hearts, if they took that side, dark. I for one have never heard of an inactive keyblade master... even mickey goes yoda everyonce in a while. ANd did you see the size of that... thing... that keyblade master just finish tearing apart? Plz don't tell me that is not seriouse power.
With these questions I can up with some "thoughts"
1) Is it not possible that now after seeing all those keyblades that could have belonged to hundreds of keyblade masters, that the there are other universes? I know, if someone screamed such a thing 1 month ealier I would have flamed him, but all those keyblades, thats a good army of the most power men and women in the universe for every 2 keyblades... sitting at home eating cheetos as Ansem and crew takes over the known worlds... and then for all those people to just suddenly find the energy to fight in a war... I'm starting to believe in other universes. Maybe those keyblade masters had to save or destory a set of worlds like Sora, mickey, bhk, and riku had to. Maybe they had to protect there own "kingdom hearts"
2) With that theory that I started to say; "where the word 'knight' come from"; That was obviouse, if Sora and crew acted like the guardians or openers of kingdom hearts, they would be considered the champions of it. If every universe is like that then maybe each keyblade master could be considered a knight of their respected kingdom hearts. Those knights might have to defend there knigdom hearts against other knights(keyblade masters) or those knighst might feel like taking over another knights kingdom hearts. Thus there is war...

x-knight

good theory but why would the knights from other universes chose to take over aother universes kingdom hearts in the first place and why now would they choose to do it

Darknetwork

maybe they always have done it, maybe Sora and Co's world is being fought over when that preview was shoot.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
maybe Sora's actions in KH2 makes all the keybearers aware of each other, kinda like the world wall crashing down, but instead, it's the universe's wall. Then the true light is discovered( kairi's grandma's sotry) so the keyblade weilders start to fight, and those 3 are the survivors, lookign for the "lost 2" ( who i belive are Sora and Riku) that my theory

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The biggest question is who the hell puts all those Keyblades in a perfect X... It seems rather strange... I don't think it has to do with dead Keybladers I think it's more of a symbolic refrence to the paths that are taken. Remember the paths in CoM. There was the path to Darkness and Light and then Riku said he will take the one between, the one of Twilight. Maybe that's what is symbolizes. Each Knight comes from one of the sides to come together into a single path. One Knight for Light, one for Darkness and one for Twilight.

Darknetwork

true but that monster is either a big as N.E.O or a big ass summon by another keyblade master

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah, the path they take. My point is they come from 3 paths (representing the 3 paths that can be taken) and come together to take a single path together.

x-knight

dark network uve double posted twice there an edit button u know soz

but eny way innerfrend uv got a good point

Maybe perhaps the X signifies the X's in the organization members names...Wait...Nevermind...That doesn't make sense does it? Wow...That's bad, it doesn't even make sense to ME and I'm the one who thought of it...That's depressing

Darknetwork

Didn't seem like those guys where choosing a path... they where more like picking up what they left behind. On the other trailers where the character, Sora or Riku, had to choose a path, he was moving towards, decided on, or deciding a path. Those three looked that they where waiting for whose next.

x-knight

got_kh2? said:
wait, wasn't there four trails in kh com? light, dark, twilight, and dawn?

yes there were four paths one coming from castle oblivion

and three options of raods to take
they are: light darkness and twilight
diz give the options f riku either taking the light road to midday the darkness road to night fall but riku chooses the twilight road to dawn

so basically twilight in dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back