• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Great Keyblade War *Part 1*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you played every KH game so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'll keep your word for it...
I'm not even gonna point out your flaws... they are obvious... and pretty bad
(sorry, but a LOT of people are not gonna be as nice as me...)

And what's with the poll?

Endgame

:D
BHKiller said:
I'll keep your word for it...
I'm not even gonna point out your flaws... they are obvious... and pretty bad
(sorry, but a LOT of people are not gonna be as nice as me...)

And what's with the poll?

He's right. You severly suck. And not everyone is as nice as him...that comment, in particular, referring to me. I'm just not a nice person.

Please, Zezima, if you EVER decide to post a fanfic again, PM one of the mods so they can delete it immediatly after it's posted. It just saves us the trouble of reading it.

Zezima

chapter 3:the war... like....... uhhh... raged on and crap... oh yeah and sora died..... he got decapitated

Zezima

Chapter 4:Riku and all of sora's friends died cuz they tried to slap ppl, the ppl got annoyed, and decapitated them

Zezima

Chapter 5:the winner was Ansem the Wise, cuz he killed everyone with a huge death ray thingy, but he died too, cuz his death ray sliced the world in half, he fell in, and got burnt up by the inner core :)

THE END

Zezima

Dunununununununuununununununaaa!!!!! Here is what you have not been waiting for! The GReat Keyblade Wars *part 2*!!!!!! YAAAAYYYYYY w00t w00t w00t
Chapter 1:Ansem reincarnated inside of a cow, and so did everyone else.

Zezima

Chapter 2, part 2:but everyone decided the war sucked, so they signed a peace treaty

Zezima

chapter 5, part 2:then they were all, "youre a pervert!" then he cried and ran away

THE END

Zezima

COMING SOON:THE GREAT KEYBLADE WARS *PART 3*!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY (this one might possibly suck even more!!! yaaaay!)

Zezima

OK Guys heres *part 3* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Chapter 1, part 3:So then they went home and played KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back