• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Good People of M-Gup Present.....M-Gup Children's Stories!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
What is M-Gup, you ask? What is a Children's Story? You've come to the right place!

M-Gup, yes, M-Gup, stands for Muffin Generals United Publishing.

A children's story is a story for children! These aren't just any Children Stories, however! These are the M-Gup kind!

From deadly avalanches, to yodeling Goats, we've got it all!

Some of the greatest ones have even been illustrated!

The current Authors are: GoH, TLP, and myself! However, I'll soon edit this post and include the other Muffin Generals who wish to join! If you think you have what it takes, pm me, and send me some of your best work. SOME. Not a whole fanfic.

Now, let's get this party started!

San Domingo the Lobster
by: Katattack
In a far off coral reef, there lived a lobster by the name of San Domingo. San Domingo was throughout the whole world, known as the greatest arm wrestler in galaxy #4Bsub5-Q. Many had sought to face off against S.D., but few actually managed to come close to one second against this crustacean.

However, everyone knows that there is always someone better out there, no matter what. San Domingo thought this day would never come. He knew that he was the best, and he ignored the warnings of the fit young lobster that was winning all the minor titles.

At first, everyone thought San Domingo was being silly but then, people started to dislike him. He was too confident, and they made plans to stick him in a vat of boiling butter. It seemed like a good idea, in case San D. Got to confident.

However, the plans proved futile, as San D. was shortly defeated by the newest contender, San Tony. San T. Was even more fierce in a match than San D.

Retired, San D. became the best Mercenary-for-hirein the world, and slaughtered many an innocent mobster. He was happy when he whacked San T. and took his title back unjustly.

However, there is always someone better out there, so he was killed by the new greatest Mercenary in the world.​

SD1.gif

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
(You should be more descriptive on the last three paragraphs, Kat!)

Yay! What a happy ending!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back