• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Fourteenth Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The XIV

Konnichiwa. Because sooooooooo many of you read my other story, I went ahead and started a prequel. I hope to get more that 5 comments this time. -_- One again, enjoy.

The Fourteenth Member
Chapter One: Awakening​

"Ah, my brilliance never ceases to amaze me."​

This was the first thing the boy heard as he slowly slipped into consciousness. His eyes spread apart slightly, then closed again. Everything was far too bright out there. Besides, a small voice in the back of his head thought, You know what they say. DON'T go towards the light. He groaned. The voice spoke again. "You're conscious. Good. Captain's log, stardate...erm..." The man stopped speaking and cleared his throat. The boy cracked his eyes open again and could vaguely make out a figure standing before him holding a notepad. His eyes scrolled across the room while he tried to register where he was. The man continued scribbled something out on his notepad and continued. "Vexen Report 1. Subject is conscious and appears to have at least minimal control of ocular muscles..."​
The boy opened his eyes more and the room became clearer. He was laying on a what seemed like a cross between a bed and an examination table. There were no science-fiction tubes anywhere on him (visible, at least) , but every so often a spark would bounce across his body and he would flinch. The man in front of him had medium-length blonde hair and was wearing a pair of thick glasses. This wasn't important to the problem at hand, though. The boy had no idea where he was. He pondered this. He pondered it some more. He pondered it for quite a while, while the mad did nothing but scribble in his notebook and mutter to himself occasionally. Then, a sudden knowing came upon the boy. You know, something like 'EUREKA!'. Bright light...examination table...freaky cloaked dude...computers everywhere... "OH MAH GAHD! I'VE BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!" The man immediately ceased taking notes and glanced up at the boy. "Preposterous. You're being paranoid..." He made a 'hmm' noise and mumbled to himself as he jotted something down in his book. "Subject...displays...signs...of...paranoia..."​
The boy scowled. "I have every right to be paranoid. I'm laying on a table god-knows-where, you're taking notes on how I act, and I KEEP GETTING SHOCKED, GODDAMMIT!" The man paid no attention to him and continued scribbling. "Subject...is...mildly...stubborn..."
"MILDLY? JUST KEEP ON PISSIN ME OFF, BUB, AND WE'LL SEE HOW 'MILD' IT IS! I'LL BUST A CAP-"
"Hold on," the man interrupted, "did you say you were being shocked?"
"Damn straight"​
The man began to write frantically. "Subject...may...be...showing...early...signs...of...elemental...group...." What the hell is this guy talkng about? The man muttered something, and the boy could make out a nearly inaudible "...See if it took..." The man spoke again. "Tell me...what...is your name?"
"My name? It's...my name is..."
"Yes...? Think hard now."
"My name...is Dewxarn. Yeah, that's it.​

Whoo. Now COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU FREAKIN THINK. KIRBY DEMANDS IT! <(o.o)>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back