• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final Battle Quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

in the final battles we hear xahnort (spelling) say stuff like, sora are you sure you can trust riku and riku are you jellous of sora. what do you think this means. not to sound stupid or anything, its just been on my mind a lot. i do know there will be a kh3 though, lol.

T

Tyler Durden

what are you talking about?

and you like to make threads, don't you?

sephy 9 2 5

Xemnas you mean....
Maybe it implies that they'll fight over whos maaster of the keyblade. Xemnas also says, "That cursed keyblade!"

chosen destiny

its like he is trying to turn riku and sora against one another. maybe in kh3 riku and sora will fight once again. if so, think how sad that would be. two friends find each other after being ripped apart only to be torn apart once again.

O

Oberon

chosen destiny said:
in the final battles we hear xahnort (spelling) say stuff like, sora are you sure you can trust riku and riku are you jellous of sora. what do you think this means. not to sound stupid or anything, its just been on my mind a lot. i do know there will be a kh3 though, lol.
He is trying to turn Riku against Sora, and you really like making threads huh?

Ansem/Sephy

It's a villain thing. Like in Kingdom Hearts One when you fought Ansem and he called out stuff like "What do you hope to accomplish?" and all that. It's discouraging, or supposed to be; quite frankly, i think it's used more for creating catch-phrases than discouraging players, but it's just what makes sense for an antagonist to do.

In KH2, it was there as a plot-device, to expand on Xemnas's manipulative nature; he said that stuff to make Sora and Riku doubt that they could rely on each other.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
KEYBLADE_TRUTH said:
Xemans Just Keep On Coming Becuse Maybe He Is Jelos Becuase He Wants The Keyblde
Please learn to spell. And don't spam with your pointless thoughts, because they are completely false, sorry.
Xemnas is like most villians, trying to insult the heros and make them go insane. But usually, it just makes them feel better (no kidding), lol. There's nothing to it. It would actually be kind of awkward to just be flying through the air with basically no other sound besides the slashing and the music.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
chosen destiny said:
I guess he is trying to make them fight at each other again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back