• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~The FanFic Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yey~

So I have a fic I need to stop lazying about and finish typing in (I'm a freak for notebooks and pens <3).
And another fic I'm working on. One shot, about halfway done D: reaching the romantic, sappy punchline at long last.
Go me o,o;

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, chapters; the years since I wrote a multi-chaptered fic. *sigh*

But I agree with the order of actions. Even if you have a concept good enough for the title, if you wrote the story itself to fit it, it would reflect into the title. The title shouldn't dictate the concept, bu the other way around (though I managed to pull off one like that XD)

fireflame

My Fanfic is going okay Twohearts, i'm hoping to find the time to post it this weekend. And welcome Suffering Angel.

Edit: I' m going to be banned today for no reason so please continue with the Fanclub. I'm sorry I can't be on here anymore.

Last edited:

fireflame

okay people, let's get some ideas for this thread. It turns out that i'm staying, yay, so i can contribute more to this Fanclub, my Fanfiction and to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back