• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fall of the Kingdoms ((Thaniloan and Rehreun Original))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Sunrise a few hours away, a slight breeze blowing through the peaceful kingdom of Seberia, an army surrounding the outer wall. This kingdom does not know war they’ve lived in peace all their life. Some of the elders have fought before the kingdom was established. These elders saw the future and knowing the threat sent several people of the kingdom away to train out in the mountains. These people were to become the strongest warriors and to protect the kingdom, but on their way back to the kingdom one of the members had passed away due to severe injuries. This incident prolonged their arrival back at the town, and with the prolonged arrival the army attacked.

Destroying the outer wall and then into the town. The beast ripped the peaceful citizens and town apart leaving nothing living. After the beast tore apart the town they started onto their town. On their way they found the others, the warriors that were sent away. The beast and warriors started to fight one by one people and beast fell dead. After the battle the beast left believing all the warriors were dead, but what they didn’t know a few of the warriors were still alive barely breathing. These warriors laid there for three days before the got their strength back. Now their on a journey to recruit more warriors from other races that will help beat the evil beast that are roaming around the world destroying kingdoms one by one with minimal loss.

We are the warriors chasing after the beast.

Rules:
No godmoding or powerplaying
Romance encouraged
No killing off other characters
Let me know if you’re going to be gone.
Have Fun.

Template:
Name
Race
Weapon
Appearance
Bio

Mine:
Name: Zieth Comacoda
Race: Human
Weapon: The one in the picture
Appearance: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3771/warrior2ziic7.png
Bio: Zieth grew up with a normal family in the peaceful town until his grandfather, one of the elders, sent him away to train. Zieth didn’t want to go to the mountains due to the fact that he would be away from his only family. After training in the mountains he lost his best friend on the journey home and by this loss he was late trying to get to the kingdom. Zieth barely survived the encounter with the beast. After regaining his strength he arrived back at Seberia to notice everything was gone his family, house, and friends. He had nothing now but the clothes on his back and the sword on his side. He has now set out to avenge his family and friends by hunting down the beast that destroyed his kingdom. He was the prince of the kingdom but now that everyone was dead he had to take over. He is now the King Seberia and one of the few hopes to save the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Rehreun

Name: Mika Winter
Race: Elf
Weapon: Bow
Apperance:http://sirope.blogsome.com/wp-admin/images/AnimeElf.jpg
Bio: Born into the royal elf family of the forest of ice this princess always wanted to become a warrior. She grow up with no friends but the maids and was never aloud out of the castle walls. When she was 8 years old she seen her first warrior walking threw the castle to a meeting with the king. thats when she first realized her dream. One day when she was 15 she was out in the courtyard, she found a hole in the wall and got talking to a older boy which she fell in love with but could never express her love for him. Then come the trebbable day when to beast attacked the kingdom and only a few surrvied, including the young man she fell in love with. Mika and a few villiagers set out to find the kingdom of Seberia. When the arrived the kingdom had been attacked and a few remmained there too.

Last edited:

Kurxi

I hope I am good enough...

Name:Will Voleur
Race:Human
Weapon:Two Daggers
Appearance:Messy brown hair with pitch-black eyes. Wears a red tunic with blue pants underneath a traveling cloak. About 157cm. Quite skinny.
Bio:Will was an average boy, from his birth to the age of seven, he led a normal everyday life. But at the age of eight he had developed kleptomania. He couldn't stop stealing, he stole everything from an apple to a merchant's bag of gold. He was quick on his feet and had nimble hands. He was never caught. But his parents one day saw him burying his ill-gotten gains. Bringing him to the local priest, they asked the holy man what was wrong. After quick examination and questioning from the boy on why did he stole The answer being that he couldn't help it, the priest decided that the devil was controlling him and that he was to be thrown down a cliff into a forest, where either the fall or the wild animals will end his life. At once, the priest called on the town guards to throw the boy down the cliffs near by. Will's parents beg the town guards to stop but they wouldn't listen. Convinced that the boy was controlled by the devil, they threw him down and walked away, satisfied that they saved the village.

But the boy did not die, he had stolen two daggers from the guards while struggling to get free. He had used them to pierce into the cliffs to hang on while he was falling, and slowly, he had climbed down to the forest and explored it for a month before finding another town. He placed himself as a thief for hire, the pay was little but it kept him alive. He practiced with the two daggers and after two years, he had raised himself from a thief to an assassin. And ever since, he has been taking on missions to kill and made himself a small amount of wealth, but he doesn't live in the town for he is a traveling man.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Dawn Promsie Hikari

Race: Half feline half angel half human

Weapon: Bow and arrows, double edged sabers, magic and throwing knifes. The most magic Dawn uses is white and black, her bow, arrows and double edged sabers are in her appearance.

Appearance: Dawn has surprisingly silvery-violet hair, that falls around her heart shaped face. Her human ears are slightly pointed, her fair colored skin. Her outfit is that of a black strapless shirt, that stops a little bit above her stomach. There's a icy-blue hue teardrop in the middle of the shirt. Her ebony shirt starts a little bit around her waist, leaving her stomach uncovered but it doesn't reveal anything that isn't suppose to be revealed.

Her black boots are few feet short of reaching her knees, but yet they ain't ankle boots. Her dawnish colored wings, come stright through some of her middle-back length hair. She ties her hair back in a high poenytail, but other then this her only wears two pieces of jewelry. It being that of a dreamcatcher pendent, that has her family crest on it.

Her other piece of jewelry is heart-shaped earings that are hoops, beyond this she doesn't wear any sort of jewelry for any reason...unless it's needed. Her crystal-like, pale sapphire blue eyes shine softly in the darkness. Her appearance is such a soft, unusual thing for someone who doesn't know the cattain race and their beauty plus their charms. Her cat ears and tail is that of a white bangle tiger, her angel wings are that of a soft, velvety, midnight blue shade that are pinned to her sides when she's not using them and they're out. Here's some pics: Dawn Promise Hikari, Dawn when she's fighting, and her other outfit Normal outfit for Dawn

Bio: Dawn's only part human as stated above, the reason being is that her mom was a creature known as a Feline Angel; while her dad was a human living her to be half feline angel half human. Her life was good, not the best but not the worst either. She was never hit or anything, if anything it was the emotional drain that left her run down.

Her powers being hidden for the past few years, that was until she was ten and her kingdom was nearly destroyed. After using her powers, she was than quickly made an outcast do to those powers. Feeling complate and total rage towards her home, Dawn also turned her back on it with the next attack.

Now, because of the beytral she felt and she did; Dawn was so unsure if she could right the wrong. But heck, she was going to try to right it no matter what. She began to beat herself up, since this all happened at the age of five. Now ten almost eleven years later, Dawn is still beating herself up for something she had no control over.

Personality: People are quite surprise to see Dawn's true fiery personality, from them getting use to her protective, icy, cold, bitter one. Dawn is shy, she seems to only talk to the ocean creatures, she is a dreamer big time; since she's lived most of her life in her own world. She is the really quiet type you can see her lost in her thoughts, Dawn does get into fights with her friends so she has gotten to use to fighting. (hey, fighting does make your friendship stronger! Trust me, I've learned that with Dream.)

Dawn is a good fighter when she is in the water, because of the fact she's not afraid of it. She loves to have her space, but she also like's to have someone to talk to every once in awhile. She is strong-minded and willed, she hides her emotions because she doesn't truly know what to feel most of the time. I guess you can say she's a bit if a loner, but she just want some friends.

Dawn use to have a really dark personality; she was and still is very mysterious I guess you could say. Dawn doesn't know how to feel most of the time and just feels a little sad sometimes. She doesn't really find joy and can be very negative about things. But she is still very quiet and hardly ever talks, she is a mute most of the time; heck she'll only talk once she gets to know you.

Theme Song: So Small by Carrie Underwood

Battle Theme: I won't say (I'm in love) from Hercules

Quote: I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy when really my heart is shattered into thousand pieces and there's no one to pick them up.

~--------~

OOC: Sorry for the short Bio, but it'll have to do, I'm so sorry.

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Name: Raine
Race: Half Human Half Elf
Weapon: Staff, Rod (Magic)
Appearance: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Wears a red and purple mage robe.
Bio: Raine doesn't know anything about when he was a child let alone were he came from he woke up in a forest with a note saying Raine.

ZeroHeart

Name:Ixane Cantor
NickName: Ix
Race: Human/Demon
Weapon B'rasek a greatsword (i'll have an image later)
Appearance: Black hair red eyes Black and red clothes with blue signs and glyphs.
Bio: Forced to leave he's lived in the mountains all his life. When the other people stumbled upon him he went with them to train and grow stronger. He went with the king to fight the beast but got seperated from the group after the fight.He then headed down the mountain after them after he got around the beast.
Personality:Slow to anger but when he does its' a tempest of blades. Usually cool and collected, his mind is very sharp, and quick. He see's thing to the end the reason he followed the rest of the group.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Pardon if I join?

Name: Carcaroth, known by others as The Warg Knight
Race: Human
Weapon: Rexan - A curved scimtar, with a black grip and silver hilt; Furlon - A black grip halberd, the pole forged of a mixture of steel and silver.

Appearance: Encased thickly in spiked armor, his helm in the shape of a fearsome snarling wolf's head; a grey cloak hanging from silver chains and silver clasps; the breastplate worked to increase movement and such; Cold ice-blue eyes gleaming from within the eye-slits of his helm;

Bio: A sentinel of the cold mountaintops, he rides atop his mount, Wulf; last of the race of a greater wolf species, with golden eyes and grey fur;

Carcaroth journeyed through the mountains, keeping the villages within safe from harm, until he espied the Beast destroying a nearby kingdom. Digging his heels in Wulf's ribs, he rode down, aiming to slay the Beast.

He awoke, hours later, the village destroyed, Wulf nuzzling at his helm. He had only one objective on his mind - destroy the Beast who dared to devour him.

Thus he rides to Zieth Comacoda, the King of Serberia's location, aiming to ally himself with the ones who dare to challegne the Beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back