• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the enigmatic man theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

damn! this guy is really mysterious. among the cloaked men, his the most intriguing to me followed by axel. i'll try to explain why:
first of all, he's the first member to be revealed in the story. he walks through sora like a ghost and sora sees questions in his mind. then, he tells of sora not being complete. and like the other members, he tried to test sora's powers. his weapon is not like the ones the members have in COM. it looks like a damn lightsaber. plus, he double wields it when his life is half bar. i know this cause ive played final mix. and i tell yah, his as good as sephiroth. finally he tells sora that he looks just like someone else. who could he be refering to? BHK? cuz of these facts i think that EM is one that holds the answers in most of the questions in kh2. next from DIZ whom nomura confirmed to do so.
next is axel, this member is definetely a buzz worthy member. he acts differently and nomura confirmed that a scene in kh2 that must not be missed is what axel has to say or admit during the game. whether it is essential to the story or not, nomura having to say that is very unlikely. which makes me wonder more about him... what do u guys think about this two members?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
the guy that was talking to Sora in KH1 in Destiny islands was ansam... plus, the coat he wears is brown, not black... but i DO wonder where Sora and the unknown got lightsabers.

TruChaos

Lightsabers....star wars strikes anyways .I feel you I mean we really dont know all that much about EM.

Oblivion14

the guy that was talking to Sora in KH1 in Destiny islands was ansam... plus, the coat he wears is brown, not black... but i DO wonder where Sora and the unknown got lightsabers.

Um, he's not talking about Ansem, hes talking about the enigmatic man, a special boss only seen in Final Mix, a Japanese-only release of KH1

AngelHeart15

EM an axel r both very cool and interesting characters. i always figured that axel could probably have plans to kill sora or something tragic.....idk just a guess. if u think about it they both kinda da same..... there definally a huge part in kh.

Non-Existant One

This has nothing to do with star wars and in no way does this make me think of star wars; And marluxia101 Your so called theory and or facts lacks detail and it is not really a theory since you did not compose a proper hypothesis. What you have done is make more of a statement and or list facts based off of your memory and asked for a second opinion. When the EM walks through Sora questions do not appear. Only things that he has said in the past. (Various Quotes from what Sora has said up untill that point in the Adventure.) Em has no weapons and he doesn't use lightsabers either. All he uses is pure energy for his attacks. HE shoots huge energy orbs two at a time, a bunch of little beams of energy, form and focuses his energy into two energy swords, A huge dome of light around his body that shines out deadly rays, and an electrical current filled with pure energy that circles and drains the life of the victim while causing massive damage. If the two read beams of energy were light sabers than each attack would not have been as stiff as it was. Use basic physics and common sence to understand why he isn't holding a weapon. Look at how he moves and how the blades move when he swings them you will soon realize that he is not holding a weapon at all. If you watch a lot of Jap. Anime you wouldn't think so much of him using a weapon but using spirital energy. The EM has like 5-6 bars of health and he only duel wields when he loses one bar out of the total number of bars that make up his total health. I have played FM too and found the EM to be slighty better than Sephiroth. and when he says all of that he looks like you stuff there is no telling who he is reffering to.It could be BHK. IT could be Riku, or some Character who has yet to be revealed. Will just have to wait and see.

MasterofMemories

Nomura stated in an interview that when Axel reveals his true plans in Kingdom Hearts 2, it is a scene that will shed "the most powerful tears."

Twilight Hero

MasterofMemories said:
Nomura stated in an interview that when Axel reveals his true plans in Kingdom Hearts 2, it is a scene that will shed "the most powerful tears."

Couldyou please give me a link to that interview?

Doushitemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterofMemories

Couldyou please give me a link to that interview?

Here's the link: http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Nomura
You're in for a long read, so I'll just post the part you were looking for:

In the newly introduced "Org." members, which is your favorite?
A: I guess that would be Axel. He is also very popular with a majority of the other members of the staff. Given that he is furter given delicious roles in KH2... Axel's true motivations, though I cannot tell them now, are a great story. You could cry. The scene where he tells you what he really wants is one scene you simply cannot miss in KH2.

marluxia101

no-existent one. i didnt say he was using a lightsaber. sorry for calling it a theory. i was just so frustrated with the whole EM and axel thing that i forgot to tell what i should. well, my theory is that, due to his mysteriousness and intriguing approach to everyone, i think EM is the one that leads the organization. plus, he was the one in the center of the five cloaked men in one screenshot of kh2. nomura confirmed this. his my best bet that he will lead sora to danger but at the same time, he's not against him either. i dont know why, but thats what i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back