• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DS Touch Screen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, so Nomura has said that utilizing the touch screen may ruin the whole feel of KH right? I think card battling ruined it, but they were able to pull it off. I know the perfect way that the touch screen could be utilized. You know how the Organization releases Heartless into worlds for Sora to defeat? Well, they may very well use a Heartless creator like Ansem I mean Xehanort's heartless created. What if we could use the Touch Screen on the DS to make our own Heartless with the machine, or color them in a specific way as a side quest or something to 358/2
What do you think?

Key-Blade

i think it will work great with the touch screen. Most of the DS games i played worked perfectly with the touch screen. I think it will work for KH good too.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ok, so Nomura has said that utilizing the touch screen may ruin the whole feel of KH right? I think card battling ruined it, but they were able to pull it off. I know the perfect way that the touch screen could be utilized. You know how the Organization releases Heartless into worlds for Sora to defeat? Well, they may very well use a Heartless creator like Ansem I mean Xehanort's heartless created. What if we could use the Touch Screen on the DS to make our own Heartless with the machine, or color them in a specific way as a side quest or something to 358/2
What do you think?
Wow. That sounds really cool. I wish we could do that. That would be so awesome making our own heartless or nobodies.:thumbup:

Y

Yannis

What do you think?

Game is on early state I think. Anything can happen, like command screen being in touchscreen..

Death_Comes

What do you think?

That's a flat out awesome idea. Heck, I'd paint all my heartless green, just so I could destroy my least favorite color >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back