• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twister28001

Can someone explain the dream to me? First Sora is falling in water. He says "I've been having these weird thoughts lately." "Like is any of this for real or not?" Then he falls fast threw the water and appears on Destiny Islands. He sees Riku and a huge wave knocks them under water. Why didn't Riku run to get away from the wave and why was he stand in the sea? Riku holds his hand out and Sora tries to grab it. The current carries him away. He floats back to the top and sees Kairi. He runs to her and Kairi smiles and laughs. Then suddenly Kairi sees another Sora falling and some comets. Are those comets that are falling? Why is there another Sora? Why is he falling? Sora falls through water and lands on a platform of Snow White. Man Sora has weird dreams!

Keyblade88

Yea, it was just a dream, but there were a few things that people think have hidden meanings
1. riku and the wave. sora is pushed back away from riku in the current from the water, people have said that his reflects sora and riku's differences with light and darkness and what not.
2. sora falling away from kairi. need i say more? they're sepparated for 3/4ths of the game for cryin' out loud...
3. the comets. i think these are gummi comets, and the gummi commets mean that your worlds walls have broken down. (since it's in a dream, it's more like a prophecy...)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is no such thing as Gummi comets. They are just comets or whatever. The only thing with Gummi is the Gummi blocks which are made from them. And I pretty much agree with 1-2. Its a pretty basic summary of the game. It introduces the game and its 3 main characters and how to play.

Keyblade88

in the KH universe, those comets are made out of many gummi peices, so says ansems report...

edit- oh wait...that's pretty much what you just said....never mind...

jk4eva

Yeah, basically it was more like a metaphorical symbol of what happens in the game, except at the time we would not have known, unless you played through again..
The waves represent darkness and the fact that Riku was standing there without fear, shows his acceptance of it while Sora was trying to reach out to help him. The part with Kairi and Sora and him falling away from her, shows that they will separate eventually and Sora falling through the sky and water reveals the journey that he will make.

thelastdoor

its possible that that took place after CoM where Sora finishes sleeping and is being sent back somewhere so that he doesn't see Castle Oblivion
...making Kingdom Hearts a flashback
...that makes sense right?

anyways, my only proof is that in deep dive, we see sora shooting around in the water

who knows, but i'd be interested to see somebody proove me wrong w/ some proof

Keyblade88

i hope you posted in the wrong thread because the dream did not happen during CoM...

electrikeyblade14

i've come to the conclusion that sora's dreams symbolize what happens in 'real life'. when riku reaches out to sora in the water, it's the exact same thing when riku reaches out to sora on the island so they can go to other worlds. that's when riku is swallowed by the darkness and sora doesn't see him again until he's in traverse town. and when sora falls from kairi, that symbolizes either when he turns into a heartless and falls into darkness or when kairi dissapears in the secret place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back