• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DJ GloriX Art thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Yay, started an art thread and dumped my other one *shrugs*
I know I disappeared for a While but I'm back now from Exams (D: they suck )

So here's something I made lately:
Run_from_memoria.jpg

My KH character running away from the heartless that looks like flea's XD....
I kinda stole the pose from Sora from the Chain of memories manga.

gloriaKH.jpg

My KH chara again....made completely from scratch, I did not edit it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/djglorix/gloriagreenmode.jpg <--- green version.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/djglorix/Ilxorgachara.jpg
Also from scratch.....

That's all, just digital art, to lazy to be tradditional.

Aqua

I really like your KH character. Very detailed, and I like the color scheme. The Heartless in the top picture make me think of a cross between a Shadow and a Neoshadow.

hooded_twilight0

I love your character, very creative and I love the pose in the top pic, it also has a very interesting background. pretty much the oinly problem is the heartless, they do look a bit like fleas...or something iono XP. they're all great pictures keep up the good work.

(and yes I agree final exams do indeed suck)

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
XD Heartless are so annoying to draw, especcialy when you are in a rush.
I'm glad you like my character ^_^

And now for something NON kingdom heart-ish:

linkinpark-1.jpg

LINKIN PAAAAAAAAAARK! D8 (With some inside jokes from me and my friend) *pokes Mike*

((Let's see if double post gets merged here >D ))

Hmmm.....double post...*shot down*

Srry, just finnished a new picture, this one is for my Onii-chan! He's my big handsome big bwother in real life ^^ we're not blood related but he acts like a big brother towards me, and I totally kick his ass in SSB:M XD Yay!

watermarkedCantrain.jpg

(Sorry for huge watermark, art thieves ey? they are sad strange little people D= ))

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
whoa, the most recent one is probably my fave, very awesome. did you color it with watercolor paints? cuz thats what it looks like and if so I tip my hat to you, I suck with watecolors. good job thheeyy're ggrrreeat!

My media was watercolours, expensive colour pencils and markers.
It's very hard to colour with Watercolours, I mostly use it for backgrounds, when I'm drawing on a A3 paper, but since the recent one was on A4 paper I used it for clothing aswell.

Thank you all for the comment ^^

Here I am again to show yet another drawing, this one is for my partner of Chess, we're both to good at chess D:

katanaguy.jpg

A nameless katana guy! =0

DaDarkDude

nice the recent is the best in my opinion. although it could use a bit of work on the mountain, other than that its good.

HikariTail

Website
hikaritail.deviantart.com
i ..kinda love the first one its the best but the water colours look more like : made with heart,

Draconis looks the best i love how his outfit came out and the sword on the recent one looks excelent

anyway they all look wonderfull Sweetie :wub: but you should watercolour more on big pictures :thumbup:

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
XD Heartless are so annoying to draw, especcialy when you are in a rush.
I'm glad you like my character ^_^

And now for something NON kingdom heart-ish:

linkinpark-1.jpg

LINKIN PAAAAAAAAAARK! D8 (With some inside jokes from me and my friend) *pokes Mike*

:loveit: I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your art is really wonderful. The line work, the color, everything. ((especially the LP one *rabidlpfangirlspazz* ))

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
:loveit: I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your art is really wonderful. The line work, the color, everything. ((especially the LP one *rabidlpfangirlspazz* ))

LMAO! You're just like my friend XD I find LP okay =p at least they're on my fave band list XD I had more LP artworks but I gave them all to my friend =(

Thank you all allot! ^_^ =p It's nice to have such kind comments ^^

Here's another artwork I finnished lately, but it isn't as good as the others =:)
tony22.jpg

He's a pal at school, and this is his VERY late B-day present Xp Hope he likes it I drew he exactly as I picture him and he has those clothes in Reallife that's why It doesn't look that detailled.....I only make detailled picture when it is I that invent the clothes Xp ah well, background is weird also X_X;...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back