• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the disappointments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
-Dawn- said:
Like the pics of trailer we had before the game came out?

Exactly...Sora fighting heartless in Radiant Garden and being saved by Mickey

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, first off, this thread is pointless, sorry. And secondly, this is in the wrong section. Thirdly (and perhaps most importantly), expect great flaming from this, because you are inferring that you did not like Kingdom Hearts 2, and this is a KINGDOM HEARTS FAN FORUM!
Keep that in mind, okay? And there were only like a few things that were not included.
No Behemoths in 1000 heartless battle
Not being able to go in Hallow Bastion castle (despite what the trailer showed you)

And that is all I can think of for now.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Okay, first off, this thread is pointless, sorry. And secondly, this is in the wrong section. Thirdly (and perhaps most importantly), expect great flaming from this, because you are inferring that you did not like Kingdom Hearts 2, and this is a KINGDOM HEARTS FAN FORUM!
Keep that in mind, okay? And there were only like a few things that were not included.
No Behemoths in 1000 heartless battle
Not being able to go in Hallow Bastion castle (despite what the trailer showed you)

And that is all I can think of for now.
Whoa now SA..I dont think the guy said he didnt like KH2..and if he didnt why cant a person just express their opinion about the game...I mean we all had things about it we didnt like...but whatever..anyways...Why do you want us to post pics..I mean if your looking for them..just ask for them is all..if thats what you really want..or if you wanna talk about all the stuff that was cut out..there are tons of other threads...just saying

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Kawaiikousuke said:
Whoa now SA..I dont think the guy said he didnt like KH2..and if he didnt why cant a person just express their opinion about the game...I mean we all had things about it we didnt like...but whatever..anyways...Why do you want us to post pics..I mean if your looking for them..just ask for them is all..if thats what you really want..or if you wanna talk about all the stuff that was cut out..there are tons of other threads...just saying
That is what I was referring to. There's a little thing called the "search forum" button... yeah go find it. There were a lot of threads about the lack of behemoths and no hallow bastion castle, with some pics. Instead of getting other people to do your dirty work you should do it. And thread starters should be more than one line, thank you very much.
Well he was referring to his disliking from the title itself "the dissappointments", he was saying that he was disappointed in Kingdom Hearts 2, or at least a lot of it. I was just warning him because there is sure to be at least a few flamers, not counting me.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^fine I get what you were trying to say....and on this site itself doesnt it have pics of what your looking for....and if you titled it "The disapointments"..then you should have at least said what you were disappointed in...instead of just masking it with your asking for pics..>_>...just saying..lol

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ok I think what wildtalon was trying to say was that he was "disappointed"..with the lack of plot..meaning the story sucked(just putting it my own words..is all)..the other part he was talking about..I dont know............eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back