• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Solstice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Xparky kept walking after the running figure until it stopped and stared at her. Xparky turned back to normal. "What?" she stared at the figure. Xparky could hear Xion in the distance. She turned around to face him, although he was still pretty far back. "I'm ok!" she shouted. He never could run miles in PE... she thought. She turned twards the figure but it disapeared. "Where'd it go?" Xparky turned around again as her brother finally caught up.

.:Sora:.

"Where'd what g-" He began, but stopped as he saw a shadowy looking...thing...soar into the sky. "What the heck is that?!" He shouted, using his speed ability to run up a nearby building to get a closer look. It rose further up into the sky, stopped, hovered for a split second, and sped through the air. Xion Shadowed his eyes against the setting sun, following the direction it had taken. "Its headed south..." He said to himself.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

"Xion! It's no big deal! Let's go and find whatever caused our town to be destroyed." Xparky yelled to Xion from the ground. She jumped up to the building with him. "By the way, have you heard from your friend...uhhhhh...I can never remember his name..." Xparky asked. She started to think for a few moments. She suddenly heard crackling noises becoming louder and louder. "Xion!" Xparky screamed as she pointed at the building they were standing on that was on fire. Xparky jumped down quickly and saw the figure again. She wanted to follow it, but decided to fight it. Maybe because it had tried to throw fire at her. Xparky summoned her Chakrams.

"Gah!" Xion exclaimed as the building began to crumble. He jumped off the edge. The whatever-it-was, it was all black, and the only thing Xion could really notice were its eyes. As he was falling, he unsheathed Zer'rek and channeled his power through it. Its blade crackled and glowed with the thunder flowing through it. As he landed he used his speed and charged towards it lightening fast. "Nobody hurts my sister!!" He roared, his emotions raging, his anger flared, so that the glow from his sword shone even brighter as his power grew stronger.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Xparky rolled her eyes as she heard her brother scream, "Nobody hurts my sister!" She knocked the figure over and put her foot on it to hold it down while she screamed to her brother, "I can take care of myself, moron!" She looked back at the figure, that is, if she could. "Dammit!! It disapeared again!!" She threw her Chakrams on the ground with anger. She looked up and saw the figure. She summoned her Chakrams from their spot and was ready to fight it again. But it spoke, "I will destroy you!" "Yeah? You and what army?" Xparky asked as she twirled one of her Chakrams. "Funny you should ask." The figure asked. "My army of these fellow beings!" It said, adressing to at least 200 black figures with amber eyes. They all pulled out weird spear/staff things. "Uhhhhhh....help!" Xparky screamed as the 200 figures surrounded her.

"HA! I should leave you right there! Take care of yourself now, ya little punk!!" Xion shouted, stopping and leaning on his sword, watching her being surrounded. He was of course going to help if she needed it, but he wanted to see if she could get herself out of this one.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

"Excuse me?" Xparky asked as she fought the 200 figures. "Who's the one who was scared of the water when they were five? Certanly not me! And who's the one who had a crush on the geekiest girl in school? And who's the one who planted flowers in our backyard? And who's the chicken wuss here?" Xparky asked as she threw a figure at Xion.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

You know, this kinda sucks (not the story, but the fact that we are the only ones typing...) people either need to join, or for those who have joined, need to sign on!! Gosh! Now back to the RP.

ooc: yep, I'm with you on that on...but how do we get other people to join

"And who's the one who sucked her thumb till she was eleven and picked her nose and wiped it under the table and used 'That-time-of-the-month' to get out of swimming laps in P.E and barfed on my twelfth birthday cake?!! And she WASN'T GEEKY!!" Xion shouted, ducking as the figure soared over his head. He jumped into the fray and started slashing the...things...two at a time. He looked over his shoulder. "You know, if you weren't my bratty, snotfaced annoying little sister I would've killed you by now." He said, thunder crackling around him.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

"Ok, you need to shut up, dude," Xparky said as she continued to fight. "And...about that cake...I meant to do that!! I ate 18 hot dogs so you would cry when I barfed. And you know I love to swim, but I hate doin' laps! About Niki, the girl you had a crush on, she was more geeky than you! Which seems impossible to me, but she was." Xparky kept fighting while "accidentally" running into Xion. "You know, if you weren't my chicken wuss, geeky, flower-growing freak of a brother, I woulda kicked your ass all the way to China by now."

Xion shoved the back of her head. "Get off my case, dammit!" he shouted, getting back to the fight. 'Geez...' he thought. She could be so damn annoying sometimes. But then again, that was Xparky. The last of the figures was destroyed and Xion sheathed Zer'rek, still slightly annoyed.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
"What was that Xparky, flower growing is not freaky, or geeky, so you might want to take that back, or I might not help you." Marx smiled as he watched Xion and Xparky finsih off the black things. Then he jumped down from the hill and landed in front of the pair.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Xparky got the hint and let her Chakrams disapear. She looked around, still trying to find survivors. "Now what do we do?" she asked. She was getting tired of this. She was already bored. "Hey Xion? Who's that over there?" Xparky asked pointing at another figure. He had the body of someone familiar. "Is that Marx?"

ooc: hey Roxas13 do you have an appearance for your character yet

Xion ran towards him. "Marx! hey I was gonna find you but this brat" He pointed over his shoulder at Xparky "kept my occupied. And I think I know what might have caused this." He said. He squatted on the ground. The black marks were here too. He wiped a bit on his finger and the burning sensation was there again. He showed it to Marx. "This..is pure darkness. Its everywhere."

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Xparky got mad at Xion for calling her, once again, a brat. Pretending to be Niki, she turned Xion around gently, and smacked him hard in the cheek again. Xparky saw something move. She ran towards it, around the corner. When she caught up to it, she saw a dark portal, she thought about her brother. It'll be better if I wasn't here...she thought and ran through the portal with the figure.

Last edited:

"AAhhh! dammit Xparky!" Xion shouted. So abusive...Then he saw her run around a corner and knowing she's probably get herself into more trouble, he followed her. As soon as he turned the corner he saw her run through what looked like a dark hole, or portal of some kind. "Xparky what're you doing are you crazy?!!!" He shouted, but it was too late, she'd already gone. Xion immeadiatly tried to jump in after her, but the portal disappeared and he crashed into the wall that had been behind it.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Xparky looked around a white entrance room of some kind of castle. The figure behind her guestered up the stairs. She followed it into a strange white room with papers all over the place. She picked up one, which read, "The Dark Solstice is complete Darkness..." Xparky read no further because the figure pointed at a white door. Xparky thought about what would happen if Xion found her. Yell at her, call her a brat, and other usual stuff. She never complained because it was their jobs to annoy each other. Finally, she decided to go through the door.

Xion slammed the wall with his fist. "Dammit!!" he cursed. He turned his back nd leant against the wall. What the hell was he supposed to do now...he sighed. He was starting to regret saying some of those things...Now how was he going to get her back? As he was sitting ther on the ground thinking...the rain began to fall...

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Xparky stepped into a huge library, full of different books. She heard thunder. The figure opened the drapes so she could see that it was raining. Xparky was regretting that she left her brother. She sighed softly. The figure stared at her. "I need to go back now," Xparky told the figure. It started to shake his head. "No!" Xparky screamed. I won't stay!" She was backing up against a bookself. She accidentally leaned against a gargoyal statue. The bookself turned, taking her with it and she was in complete darkness. "Oh crap!" she yelled angrilly. "What do I do now?" She stared into darkness for some time. Then she realized it was a tunnel and started walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back