• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The D.S. (again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Before I could reply to my other thread, it dissapered while I was out with my friends ( gasp! I have friends! =O ) But anyway, I touched up my thoughts on the D.S. real quick. BTW, This is completely different than the theory I have in my siggy.

4xostvd.jpg

Blue = light
Red = dark

What if, Riku's heart was not pushed out?
What if his heart had been completely taken over by darkness?
Would his outfit turn red like it was going to?

UEM has control over his heartless. The heartless would have to posses someone completely. The person will become a part of UEM now.
Whoever the D.S., he is a keyblade master who has lost control. After the SE, he may have been freed from UEM's grip. Terra may have used a dark power that injured the UEM and separted him from the D.S. The D.S.'s memory has been wiped and all he remembers is his former posesser's name: Xeahnort. A bit of the UEM is still in Xehanort and breaks off as his heartless while what is remained, the nobody, is what is left of the D.S.; Xemnas.

The D.S., before he was possessed, was probably the brother of Terra. I know most dont like the family idea, (I dont either ), but Xemnas and Terra have alot of similarites that shouldn't be mere "coincedence". They must be connected in some way. Either the same person, or blood.

Note: The reason I call Riku's dark mode 'incomplete' is because his outfit is blue, but, his arms are red like the D.S. I'm guessing, that Riku's dark mode was possibly incomplete because his heart was not in his body while Ansem possessed it.
4qrob6g.jpg

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Roxas and Sora look nothing alike cept for body shape and eyes.
But anyway,
6badsmv.jpg

I still don't see the resemblance between Terra and Xemnas. You might be looking to much into it, I'm pretty sure Terra is just a new character related to Ven and Aqua in some way.

But who knows, you may be right.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I still don't see the resemblance between Terra and Xemnas. You might be looking to much into it, I'm pretty sure Terra is just a new character related to Ven and Aqua in some way.

But who knows, you may be right.

You're not paying attention to details. The Hair is similar and the face structure is similar.

I'm pretty sure Terra is just a new character related to Ven and Aqua in some way.
Obvious much?

V

V.A.T.13

Interview, Only thing he said about Ven and Roxas:

Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...
Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

He doesn't deny anything.

In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

XII - Of the people that appear in the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep" that was added to KHII:FM, several names and figures are recognizable and must be extremely meaningful. Giving specifics is likely impossible, but could you give us a hint? Furthermore, do the 3 armored figures that appear there and the similar looking armored figure in the Last Battle have some relation to Xemnas?

For the recognizable figures and the recognizable faces, reaching the secret this time is extremely difficult, but I think the video is fairly spectacular and will stir you imaginations. The armored figures have a connection to Xemnas but after all I can't give any specifics at the present stage. But, the video this time has a foreboding opening and please think of the figures ahead as having reason and a hinting connection

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
no kh character was said to have a brother or a sister.
there could be a reason for that
or maybe they noticed that and decided to put that element into the game. we'll just have to wait and see for this one i guess.

the complete/incomplete thing is new to me so....thanks!

V

V.A.T.13

tetraalmasy: I dont like the brother idea either, but not many like the "Terra is xemnas" theory either. The only thing I think people would like, is if everything stayed black n white, and we have a "Sora, I am your father!" scene.

Thats when I kill myself.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I actually like this theory. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like is the brother bit, although I will say it's very possible they were comrades. Look at their helmets. The structure is similar, maybe he was one of the knights...

Or maybe that's just Nomura's style...

V

V.A.T.13

Why hasn't this thread been ripped to shreds yet?
Wheres all the debating I crave? D: Somebody prove me wrong because I don't like this idea.

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
Ok first of all they look nothing alike... as everyone says.

And a another thing, the hair may have a resemblence, but that might be cause of how Nomura draws his characters these days.

But I do have one point which might back this up. All visual theories goes in average 2 pictures providing visual information on how they look-alike, STOP! BUT Most pictures shown differ from each other, from your visual theory on Xenmas and the E.S, the E.S is in 3D and Xenmas is drawn and coloured by other means, and by looking at the colour shading in movie-effect mode is completely different to gameplay graphics.

And a point to back this up. FIGHT the E.S first before writing theory. Cause those 2 might be completely different people. Point- if you fight the E.S his armour had orangish-redish colour on his plate, (people who have fought a dozen times should know that by now) AND on the secret movie it's alot darker, who knows it may only be cause of the after-math effects of the 3-D Cel Animations.

And For the Father-Mother 'I AM UR FATHER! LIVE WITH IT!' thingy... I dun like that either, although it's possible BUT in latest interviews with Nomura stated thathe will go with more darker things. Take Versus for example, the Newest KH installment may end up similiar, who knowsm we will just hav to wait.

V

V.A.T.13

^ As I've said before, (but in other threads) Xemnas and Terra have a couple of similarities that seem a lil too coicendeintal. ( btw, no, I have not fought Terra, but I watch D do it. I tried twice, and suck horribly. ) But anyway, about xemmy-kins and Terra-poo. They have alot more similarities than Roxas and Sora who techinqily ARE the same person.

-Similar hair. Now I know you say its because of Nomu's style but c'mon. He must really running out of ideas if two characters in the same game have the same hair style and no connection. Cut xemmy's hair, dye it brown. Thar.
- Same eyebrows. I KNOW its NOT a big thing ( whoop-dee-do I know ) but I think it still counts.
- Similar body. Both are big guys with huge man boobs.
- Terra is a knight, Xemnas has a knight-like form. Also, in this knight-like form, his cape are the same colors as Terra's Armour. This must be hinting at some connection.
- Terra has hate for Xehanort. Strong hate that he wants to engrave into Sora's heart. Xemnas: The only feelings he remembers is hate and rage. "anger and hate are supreme" Sora: "heart isn't anger and hate, blah blah, don't you remember that?" Xemmy gives a sad-like look "no, I don't". Also, Xemnas apparently doesn't like Xehanort either and calls him a fool.
- They have similar attacks. When you first fight Xemnas with the tower thing, he puts this lil spell thing that follows you. Terra does the same thing but his doesn't have the nobody symbol. They also share the attack that shoots annoying lil beams at you >_>;; ( I dislike them so.very.much. )
- Terra is buddies with Ven and Aqua. Xemnas, who is trying to regain his memories, calls Aqua's armour old friend and is looking for Ven in the other room.
And thats basically it on Terra and Xemmy. If you click the first link in my sig theres a pic with xemmy, xeha and Terra comparison. with 3d and 2d pics. Theres an theory I have that explains this but, thats not what this thread is about.

What it IS about is the D.S. and yet no one is saying anything about that topic. D: And what does mentioning 13v and going darker have to do with the family idea? o.o

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
Ah, but you missed ONE or TWO basic conceptions,;
ONE- All the characters in the trailer are NEW, as for they might have a relation to the current characters, they are BRAND NEW set of characters, AS stated in Nomura's interviews.

TWO- There has been a BIG TYPO in the translations for the part where Xenmas goes and see's Aqua.
I no Japanese and the translation 'Long Time no see my friend' is wrong.
The hiragana written porjects -;'Ohisashiburi desu ne' which literally means by national copyright of the Japanese dictionary means 'I havn't seen you for some time now' or and alternative which is used in schools in Japanese learning systems 'Long time no see' and has nothing prior to do with friend.

Sorry that's just how it is.

V

V.A.T.13

1. Terra IS a new character :'D I said before, This thread isn't about him but, if you want to know my explanation, click like that says Xehanort/UEM in my sig. Then we'll talk through PM so we wont spam up the thread with Xemmy instead of D.S.

2. eh heh eh, no. Im a beginner at jap and Xemnas CLEARY says "Sashiburi da na Tomo e yo" and Tomo in english means friend; companion; pal; follower YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend (English Subtitles) here watch teh vid again.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
eh...
what's a D.S?

do u guys come up with these abbreviation or the director named them like that?

V

V.A.T.13

Its an abbreviation the fans came up with for the Spider-man/spawn looking guy in the Secret ending. It means Dark Solider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back