• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Creepypasta Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Everybody on the Something Awful forums says Slendy appears at the end right before the tape ends, but all I see is a shadow moving about. I love how Tim and Alex and Brian act so natural, obviously very early in the chronology of the series. Haha "Guess what's battery powered!" *bobs head up and down*
Yeah slendy just strides right the kupo in there, you can see it pretty well here

tumblr_m1h729ZbKL1qhhsri.gif

the flashlight suddenly shifts off of alex onto the doorway, so Brian had to have seen him coming from his viewpoint against the wall. And why didn't Tim see/acknowledge slendy when the lights came back on? Brian can see him so he isn't invisible/unable to be seen like he seemingly is in some entries. Tim is either ignoring him for whatever reason, or he's only visible to Brian (and maybe Alex, we don't get a reaction from him) here :/

And Alex gets really gloomy a couple seconds before hand, like a dark cloud comes over him. Tim even says "don't look so dramatic." Suspicious? Major Entry 46 vibes.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, thanks, man, I see him now. Tim probably didn't comment on his appearance because he didn't see him, the camera did. We always seem to assume they're looking in the direction that the camera is pointed. I agree that Brian must've seen him, but it's possible that he flew in so quickly right then that they didn't have time to react. I also get a feeling that right after the tape ends, somehting happens that causes Alex to become paranoid like we see in the earlier entries, and Tim and Brian become the Maskies. I believe Brian is Skimasky/Hoody or totheark or both.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Didn't think Jadusble would actually do this, but oh my God this is genius. Sure did piss a lot of people off though. There goes BEN.

[video=youtube;473G80r1T_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=473G80r1T_w[/video]

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The normal into screen to Majora's Mask always scared the shit out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back