• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Cloud Strife Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is my first time trying anything like this, so i woald love to hear any and all constructive critism.All words in ittalics are clouds thoughts

Ch.1 Old Ally (Tribute to Colby Taylor,May he rest in peace)

A muscular young man with blonde spikey hair and piercing blue eyes sat on a cracked ledge overlooking the town square of Traverse Town.His name was Cloud Strife, and he had recently to come to Traverse Town to defend against the legions of heartless.For the past two years he had been searching for his mortal enemy,the undominitable(Spell check) Sephiroth. He sensed that Sephiroth was some how conected to the ultimate darkness that was converging on the universe.I have to help defend against the darkness.I have to show my thanks to Sora for realising me from the binding chains of darkness. A scream pierced the air,interupting Cloud's thoughts, and Cloud looked down to see a young woman with medium length black hair being attacked by heartless.Recognition flashed in Cloud's eyes.Yuffie! He rushed down to help her. Her face held a look of astonishment when she saw him," Cloud, is that you?"He answerd with a nod, and then ran forward to slash the heartless with his huge sword.Yuffie struck a shadow with her deadly looking shuriken. Cloud pressed on through the swarm of heartless, swinging his sword in desperation.Yuffie slashed another heartless that was aproaching Cloud from behind. Cloud skewerd(spell check) another heartless. Yuffie and Cloud had both been hit repitedly, and Cloud was looking realy bad. Cloud summoned up his remaining energy and used on of his limit breaks, the Finishing Touch. Cloud created a large whirlwind that cleared the town square of the vile heartless. "Still got it don-cha?" Yuffie asked with a grin. "Hello Yuffie, how have you been?" Cloud inquired without ant real interest. "Same old Cloud, not interested in anything but yourself, well GOODBYE!" Yuffie said in anger. "I'm sorry Yuffie, I was preocupied. Would you like to go get something to eat? I could use a rest." Yuffie brightend instantly," Sure, let's go!"

Cloud explained about his search for Sephiroth," I plan to go to Olympus Collisium, i heard rumors that he competed recently." "Great! I'm going with you. There is someone there that you should meet. She can help us" Yuffie said emphasizing on the us. "I suppose i could use a little help." Cloud admitted berudgingly. "A little, do you know how many times i saved your butt?" Yuffie glared at him. "Well, let's go. The sooner we get there, the better." Cloud said leading Yuffie towords the gummi ship.With Yuffie here, things are sure to get...fun

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
Nooo.......I must(he he...)know!!!!
I challenge you in the rpg what is your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back