• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chronicles Of Red Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Entries of a journal uncovered a week ago. -

November 17, 3008 -

"Predatory animals who feed on the flesh of the hunted prey; living, hunting and coexisting in large groups. It is said that all of these predatory animals are extinct, actually it is said that it is a proven fact that all animals which feast upon carcasses of other living creatures are extinct. My theory upon these accusation? I believe that these animals are still alive, how could so many species simply die out while what had caused them to die out still be here today? It couldn't be food supply or poison, for all the things these animals prey upon are still alive today. No. Such intelligent animals that have roamed this world for decades could not simply vanish for man is still alive, and man is foolish. How could a smarter existence be outlived by one that was born of a foolish nature. And how is it that the common house dog is still alive today, yet it's cousin the coyote or wolf died out?

My theory is that somehow these animals are living among us. How? I am unsure of this. Could they somehow be masking themselves? Living in our societies and gaining from our faults? Yes I believe this is true for man has grown ever more foolish and is living in a perishing world. A world full of murder, pollution, global warming and freezing alike. Oh what a terrible world we live in; all the fault of man. And the creatures are suffering from these foolish acts. It is no longer a fact as to why the creatures went into hiding."

January 23, 3009 -

My thesis has been proven to me! For today I was out shopping and in the Market spotted a black and white dog. Oh it looked much like a dog from far however when it was approached the characteristics of a mixed breed; a Husky and a Wolf. I informed scientists of my find however I was labeled a fool and cast out into the cold. Rubbish they say.
My eyes did not deceive me, I may be a man of years however I am not senile!

Also the War began today. Two countries that use to be one battling against each other over land and money. Foolish men and foolish countries. They shall drive this world to ruin I say!

My mind is however at ease for the realization of my theory was proven, if only to myself. At least these intelligent creatures are not lost. No they are thriving, and I fear living in a world about to crumble. This war I fear will rack havoc upon these creatures.
God take care of their souls.

Twenty years have passed since these entries were uncovered by scientists. The year is now 3029. Predatory animals have thought to have died out completely, and even with the uncovering of this journal it is still an uncertain fact.
The world is in an ever worsening state, pollution and temperatures are raking havoc while at the same time Tornado's and Blizzards appear without warning. Towns have been destroyed and poorly rebuilt, ways of life have vanished.
The cause of most of these problems? The wars and the men who began them.

However unknown to men and women these animals thought to have died out are still alive today however had learned from old shaman tricks taught to them by the late Indians and passed down over generations they have learned to take upon a human appearance. This tale is told in an old Indian legend.

It is said that long ago men were born from the animals, and for a while when they were young and had minds not clouded by riches and glory could change from one form to the other. Over the years though men have grown blind and forgotten the talent they were born with, leading to children born without these gifts. The leaders of the animal world then closed all contact with that of humans, making bridges so where once Humans and Animals could speak to one another it would simply come out as babble. The dialects had been changed. So the animals kept to their old ways, living how they knew, knowing things sometimes before they ever showed any sign of happening. They had intuition, something humans over the year had grown to lack as well as common sense.

However the world fell into unbalance this way, sending the animals into exile simply to survive. On occasions however you could find a falcon or a wolf appearing as a human, stealing food so their family could live on. The animals held pity on man, thus sending the Dogs to stay by their sides as guardian spirits.
Man however abused this, using them for their own gain.
The pity these creatures once felt disappeared, and they chose to let man life their pathetic lives alone, without the knowledge that had been given to them.
In the end? The animals suffered.

Soon the Gods appeared in the heavens and instructed the animals to follow a new intuition that would be granted to them, leading them to a place where they could live without the faults of humans.
They would know when it was time for the world would be beyond repair and now it seems that time has come. They have until Midnight of the day the Red Moon appears in the heavens to reach this place.

The place is called two names - Home and it's true name The Silver Millennium. The animals know they must get to this place before the gates close and all life is swept from the world. The obstacles they face are great and many may not survive. In the end there shall be three which will have to die to give the other animal kingdoms passage into this Home.
They are born unknowing of this and shall have the choice to allow their fellow creatures salvation from the coming plague of death or to cause them to remain and die with the planet.

Template:

Human Template -

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Rank: [Military Operative, Scientist, Simple Town Folk, Animal Aide, Indian]
Bio: Needed
Personality: Needed [And Please More Than 3 Words/Sentences]

Animal Template -

Name:
Race: [Examples: Wolf, Falcon, Eagle, Tiger, etc.]
Appearance:
Human Appearance:
Weapons:
Bio: Needed
Personality: Needed [And Please More Than 3 Words/Sentences]

Rules
1. No Godmodding.
2. No Power-Playing.
3. CUt Down On Spamming And No One-Lining. Period.
4. This Is A Literate Roleplay So Literacy And Grammar Are A Must.
5. Romance Is Allowed, Keep It PG-13 Though.
6. No Killing Others Unless They Give You Consent To Do So.
7. Follow the Rules And Regulations.
8. Post fhdfjs At The Top Of Your Template.
9. Originality Is A Must.
10. If You Fail To Follow These Rules Or The Standard Rules, You Shall Be Kicked Out. No Excuses Or Exceptions. Understand?
11. Have Fun And Stay Active =]
12. Up To Three Characters Can Be Made

My Template -

fhdfjs

Name: Rei [Soul]
Race: Wolven
Appearance: Click Here Please
Human Appearance: Click Please
Weapons: Claws, Teeth
Bio:
When she was young she was playing on a hill side with her sister, Raven. The scent of smoke and sound of flames soon caught their attention. Raven headed towards the pack's resting ground, Rei followed however seeing how she was two years younger than her sister she was unable to keep up. Her legs were too small and her pace was uneven and nervous. Upon reaching a blazing wall of flames she was stopped short from fear, her sister had already dissapeared. Frozen in her spot she watched as her fellow pack members were burned to death.

Two days after the event she was found by a Indian Shaman with burns upon her limbs and unconcious. She had obviously been unable to outrun the blaze. Rei was taken to the man's village and cared for, growing up by the man's side. She was taught things that her pack would've taught her, how to hunt, the legends, about the fabled paradise behind pearly gates and how to take on a human appearance. These lesson continued until she was Two and a half. The Shaman became ill, and soon died of an unknown disease.

Rei remained with the tribe, watching as small ones grew and as older ones passed away. The way of life these people carried fasinated her, the fact that they had preserved it despite the environmental effects and wars around them was a miricle to her. It gave the female hope that maybe the hearts of men were not all corrupt, and that they could possibly wake up and realize what was going on around them. Her hope fell on deaf ears however for when she turned Three she began to gain a small feeling in the pit of her stomach; one of impending doom.

On the eve of her half year mark she was awoken from a dream by a sharp feeling in her stomach and left side. Instantly intuition kicked in, and she knew that she had to leave the village. This was a very hard thing to do so she left in the middle of the night, she always hated good-byes. On her travels she has met many heading in the same direction as she however she strayed away out of worry of bringing them bad luck. She wishes for company however fears it deeply.

Personality:
Rei is a very kind, loving soul and has a strong motherly nature. She is wise beyond her years and is very intune with emotions; she has a talent of making almost anyone laugh. However she has a bad habbit of taking the blame for the faults of others. She wishes to prove that she is worth something, however she has a very hard time doing so. She fails constantly at most things she tries and often has to do them over. This annoys and frustrates her greatly. She also seems to think that bad luck follows her around like a bad name.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
fhdfjs

Animal Template -

Name: Nightfall Hikari.

Race: Gray Wolf

Appearance: Like a normal gray wolf would look like, but her eyes have a silver tint to them.

Human Appearance: Midback red hair,blue eyes, pale skin, a blue tank-top and jeans. and a necklace.
Weapons: human bows and arrows, animal teeth and claws.

Bio: She is not the dominant female, she does show that they are higher rank in the pack then she is.By if another member of the pack begins to bother one of there cubs she'll get ready to attack them.She has often go though and head into town to get food for the pack.Because of this the dominant female and male, hasn't gone though and attacked her so far.
Personality: She is shy around humans and the pack.Has a refreshing personality for how tough her pack's life has been. She's nice, listens to common sense, and is always thinking about everyone when things get rough.(Human.)She is thought to be the outsider in her school, but she is just shy.(Wolf.)Her pack doesn't even understand her,but let's hope after this is done her pack will understand her.She is willing to put her life on the line to keep her pack safe.She is also quiet,so pack does get worried.

Song:"How Do You Get That Lonely" by Blaine Larsen

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
fhdfjs
(When you said Originality do you mean an animal from earth or out of our mind?)

Earth please. I meant Originality as in being original in your Character and it's Make-up.
Tis all. Thank you for asking though.

-has the feeling of impending doom for yet another dying thread of hers- >>;

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: How a but the place they need to go is the silver millennium. I'll see If my sister wants to join,by the way the silver millennium was her idea, okay.And we need members so come on and join people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back