• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Kingdom Hearts: Ansem the Wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
Ok this is my first fan fic ever, and I really don’t care for criticism. So here are the guidelines to follow.

1. This is first person through Ansem’s eyes(the real one) and is a more detailed form of the reports and CoM. This is what I think happened but if I get a known fact wrong, please correct me so I can fix it.

2. for the other five apprentices(not including Xehanort) , I will use their actual names so people can feel the realism. If you want to know the nobody form of that person, click on this link. http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Organization

3. If this sounds like anyone else’s fan fic…IM SORRY! I could of borrowed some elements from other people’s without realizing it. Again this is my first fan fic.

Here is a prequel to the up coming story. If you like it, post. I will post the first chapter after 3 people(as I see is the tradition) so um yea here it is.

This is all my fault. None of this would of happened if I never started those horrible experiments all those years ago. Now looks what has happened! Darkness is consuming all the worlds, people are losing their hearts, and I have lost everything I ever loved and gained. Sora, Kairi, Riku, and yes you, my dear friend King Mickey, I am so sorry for causing you so much pain and anguish for my mistakes. But now its my turn. It is everyone’s right to know how this all started. My name is Ansem, and this, is my story…

The Chronicles of Kingdom Hearts: Ansem The Wise

Last edited:
R

Riku's Dawn

You ripped off the name of my RP, sort of (I didn't have the Ansem the Wise part).

Awards
So I know only two people have reviewed this, but since there have currently been 26 views, I will post my first chapter so here it is!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1
The new visitor

“Ah, the flowers smell especially nicely this time of year” I said as I was walking through the palace gardens after some studying of the darkness of the heart and enjoying my favorite treat, sea-salt ice cream. It was just an exquisite day to be outside. But at Radiant Garden, almost everyday is simply beautiful. The people are always friendly, the pure water, and… “Sir we need you quickly! A strange man was found just outside the city!” My secretary was running quite fast for his scrawny body. His face looked frightened when he finally reached me. “He is fatally wounded, and the weird part is, nobody’s ever seen him before!” “A visitor? But I thought we were the only inhabitants. Oh this is so exciting! I must get my kit! I got so many questions to ask him!” I started to go to the castle before my secretary stopped me. “You can’t ask him any questions if he dies, now come on!” My secretary strained to pull me toward the castle gates as I fantasized as to what he is like.

We rushed to see this mysterious man and help him. But to our surprise, the man was standing even though it was obvious he was fatally stabbed in the side and bleeding uncontrollably. I Even more surprising, he was holding a sword and in an attack position. “Stay back! I’m warning you!” He started to get wobbly and had trouble holding his sword. “Who are you people? Where am I? Who am I?!” He then collapsed on the ground and started to scream in pain. I rushed to his side and picked up his and whispered to him before he passed out, “Don’t worry your safe here.”

“He’s been out for three days, but his wound his healing very rapidly. It’s amazing I never seen anyone recover so fast.” My secretary and I were studying this man’s features and progress. What I have collected, he is a very tan man with long grey hair, but he looks to be only in his early 20’s. His clothes present evidence that he has not been near civilization for quite a while. And at what his reaction was like, it seems, to my disappointment, that he has amnesia. “It seems this boy has nowhere to go, since he can’t remember anything.” My secretary said while he was reading the man’s statistics. “These readings are extraordinary.” “Yes,” I said, “There almost, superhuman.” I stared at his face and thought what to do with him. “Well, we got to give him a name, what about, Xehanort?” “I like that name, Xehanort.” My secretary said. Just then the young man opened his crimson red eyes. “Where, where am I?” he said as he looked around. I smiled and told him, “You’re home, Xehanort.” He just stared at me and finally said, “I like that name.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well thats my first chapter If you liked it, TELL YOU FRIENDS SO I CAN KEEP THE CREATIVE SIDE OF ME OCCUPIED!!!

Awards
Well, sice nobody else i probably gonna post, heres Chapter2!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
The Proposal

It has been three years since Xehanort stumbled into my kingdom. He has come a long way since I nursed him from death’s door. He has shown great intellectual curiosity and requested to be my apprentice on my study of the darkness of the heart. His curiosity has spurred me to allow five other apprentices to join in our experiments. Their names are Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Eleus. They have different qualities and views on how to test for the darkness of the heart. But this suits me, because I need all the ideas that can be thought. I would do any experiment that is in my power, even tests on humans…

“So what would happen if a person who is light is overshadowed by a person of pure darkness?” Xehanort asked me while we were going over some books in the library. “Well, if that person also has darkness, then in theory the added darkness would take over and would be able to control that person.” “Well what if there was no darkness in the heart to begin with?” I couldn’t believe how detailed he wanted this. “Then that would probably mean that they would negate each other and create a kind of power called Twilight. But again, this is only theoretical as we cannot test this theory without test subjects, and I do not wish to force anyone of my subjects to do anything they don’t want to”. My apprentice eyed me when I said this. It looked like he was figuring this dilemma out. “Well, what if I become your test subject.” He said, like this would be the chance of a lifetime. I was shocked at this. “Absolutely not. I didn’t save you just so you could mess it up.” “But you said it yourself, you cannot know the outcome of these theories without a willing subject, and I am that man.” He started flipping trough books for a radical experiment. “Xehanort, what do you wish to gain with this.” I looked at him puzzled. “I-I wish to gain my memories.” He blurted out.

“But we don’t know if there are any side effects to those experiments. It could kill you.” I said concerned. Xehanort has become like a son to me over the years, and I cared for his well being. “Actually, in theory the experiments might jog something in his head.” I was surprised and spun around quickly. “Even! I forgot you were here.” Even was one of my other five apprentices I acquired. He really loves making theories and performing experiments, but the problem is that he has a hot temper. “Even if I do jog something in his head, it doesn’t mean that the experiments would be safe. I don’t like taking the risks. A heart is a mysterious thing.” The problem was, something inside me screamed to do the experiments on him. I mean, he was willing to do this! But the other side of me wanted to see if what I thought my apprentices were soaking in. “Well, how about a psychological test? Just to see how the mind will take to them. Maybe even be able to access so of the darkness through me.” Xehanort looked at stared at me straight in the eye. Even also was eying me, hoping I would say yes. “It is a chance of a life time. You might not get another chance like this. Nobody else would probably volunteer for this if they knew what you would do to them.” Even started nudging me. I thought about this for a long time. “Fine.” I finally said. “Yes!” Even shouted. Xehanort just sighed and smile. Even started to run off somewhere before I stopped him. “But on one condition.” They started to look worried. “If, you treat me to some ice-cream.” I smiled and laughed at them. They both sighed in relief. “You can have all the ice-cream you want.” Xehanort said as we walked outside. “But wait, He’s gonna put us in debt if you say that!” Even shouted as he chased us into the sunset.
Well that is it. And if you are reading this, PLEASE POST! I need to know if im doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back