• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres just a bit of info, i will be introducing some other characters, they are from kh2 the people from twilight town.in the game they dont live on destiny island but in my fic they do.just letting ya'll know that.the characters that will be joining the fic are Roxas, Hayner, Pence, Olette and Namine.
Chapter Six...
~

Roxas took another lick of his sea-salt ice cream. He was sitting at his kitchen table. It was late at night and raining outside. Pence and Olette were also there with him, finishing their ice creams too.

Roxas, Olette and Pence had invited Hayner to join them but he had a date with Namine. It's not like Hayner missed anything to major, they had just watched a few movies and now were sitting in an akward silence eating ice cream.

The sound of the phone ringing broke through the silence. Roxas tossed the stick from his ice cream into the garbage and slowly got up to get the phone.

"Hello?"
"Hello Roxas this is Pence's sister, could you please send him home now?"
"No problem."
"Thanks"

"Hey Pence, that was your sister you gotta go home now." Roxas said hanging up the phone.

"OK thanks. Catch ya guys later." Pence waved good-bye and ventured of to his house just down the street.

Olette and Roxas walked into the living room and just stood there for a bit. Roxas didn't know why he felt weird being alone with Olette. They'd been friends forever and been boyfriend and girlfriend for at least a month.

"Well, I think I should get going now. My mom said not to stay out to late." Olette said.

Roxas nodded. "I'll walk you home."

"No you don't have to. You're just getting over a cold, you don't need to go out in this weather."

Roxas just nodded, she was right.Olette lived right next to Roxas.

Roxas grabbed an umbrella handed it to Olette then opened the door for her and she stepped out in to the rainy night.

"Wait," Roxas said gently pulling Olette back in, "I have a question for you."

"Yeah." Olette gave him a curious look.

"Do you want to go to the beach tomorrow?" Roxas looked at her showing hope in his eyes.

Olette nodded, "yeah, that'd be really cool."

"Great. I can't wait." Roxas smiled. He was a little taller that her by about two inches. They just stood there for a minute, then finally kissed for the first time.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE TIDUS. YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK." Sora shouted to Tidus who had someone how got into his house and scared the crap out of him.

"I'm sorry Sora. I'm really sorry. I just had to warn you." Tidus edging away from Sora a little bit at a time.

"Warn me about what." Sora said calmly, the anger inside of him disappeared.

"Wakka."

"Wakka? Warn me about Wakka?" Sora looked at Tidus confused.

"Yes. He's in love with Kairi." Tidus edged away from Sora more.

Sora didn't know what to say, he didn't know why but there was just this feeling inside of him that said that Tidus was telling the truth. Without saying anything Sora took off out the door, sprinting to Kairi's house.

Sora could feel tears forming in his eyes. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING?

He reached Kairi's house and thankfully the door was open. Sora burst into the house. The living room was empty. He slowly crept upstairs, he didn't want to wake up Kairi just in case Tidus was wrond. Sora slowly pushed open her bedroom door and his heart skipped a couple of beats.

Kairi and Wakka were making out on her bed. Sora didn't walk in though instead he just left, heartbroking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back