• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Butterfly Effect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twister28001

RPGplaya said:
I have! At the end, it made me think, that maybe he was meant to be with her since he saw her again.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Why did his nose kept bleeding each time he changed the past? He would also have seizures.

Dark_StarX

That movie was somewhat confusing....to many things happened in the course of ten minutes.But it was a good movie....I still dont get why the guy tried to drown himself when he had blown his arms off....

Dark_StarX

Umm it was about this guy who had brought a piece of dynamite to somwhere with this mean person.I wanted to kill the guy and lit the dynamite stick.The main character and the mean guy wrestled around and the stick,which was already lit rolled in front of a young girl the main character liked.She picked up the stick which blew up while she held it and died.He regreted that happeneing and went to a mental hospital or something and started going back through the past to undo certain things.His father did the samething but then died from something to do with the brain.But the main character kept messing up his past so then he tried to fix everything he messed up.

And thats all I remember

robd321

I was a good movie. It was sometimes hard to know what is going but I got it. He trying to change his horrible past so he reads his journal to go back in time. But something goes wrong.

Anti-Dark

I liked it alot and I never could se why the critics didn't like it, I thought it was very well directed, with some solid acting and a very nice complex plot that intensified the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back